Windows 10: gamepass pc subscription

Discus and support gamepass pc subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Last tuesday I redeemed some microsoft rewards points to get a month of gampass pc, then received another month free for turning on auto renew. It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JJFreebs, May 24, 2020.

1. JJFreebs Win User

gamepass pc subscription

Last tuesday I redeemed some microsoft rewards points to get a month of gampass pc, then received another month free for turning on auto renew. It worked as expected until today, not it doesnt say I have gamepass anymore. When I go to my accounts subscription management page it says I dont have any subscription for it. Here is the order confirmation for the codeb11d6c6d-6e4b-4919-af3c-fc432a300371. I tried to re redeem the code on the store and it said it was already redeemed.

:)

JJFreebs, May 24, 2020

2. Gamepass pc not working

So i already have xbox gamepass ultimate for xbox one then i entered this code to get three months of xgu PYDM2-HRVKW-MCC4T-PR2D9-GKJWZ but it didn't count and i don't have it in my subscriptions

ChemsPujol, May 24, 2020
  3. Abu_881 Win User
    Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money.

I can't seem to find a way for the windows store to show me which games I have available as part of my subscription as the majority of the games listed with the 'gamepass' marker are only for xbox (which I don't own).

At the moment the only way I can seem to find what I have paid for and can play is either via me already knowing a game is available via word of mouth such as Forza horizon 4 or by monotonously scrolling through a huge badly organised list of games that
    are either unavailable entirely on windows, only available for purchase or just gamepass discounted until I finally find one that is included with my sub.

I just want a list of 'hey thank's for subscribing - here is what you get for your subscription and here is what is coming soon' but from what I can see such information is totally absent. Am I doing this wrong?

Abu_881, May 24, 2020
  4. gamepass pc subscription

Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, May 24, 2020
Thema:

gamepass pc subscription

1. gamepass pc subscription - Similar Threads - gamepass subscription

2. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  3. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  4. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  5. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  6. Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  7. Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games

Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  8. Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I cant sign into my xbox gamepass/windows account I have both done a new password and...: Also, I cannot sign into my account on Windows. Every time I do, I enter my password, and it just says, "Oops, something went wrong. Whatever this is is probably on our end" not even and error code or anything. I just want my account back so I can play some games. Any...
  9. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price shows but no claim option. I did remove my account and added the account again to...
  10. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price shows but no claim option. I did remove my account and added the account again to...