Windows 10: Gameplay on a Laptop

Discus and support Gameplay on a Laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Before I ask my laptop is a Dell Latitude e6420, with a 16Gb RAM, I7 and Windows10. I just want to know what games can I play with my NVIDIA 4200M... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SirZhalo, Feb 1, 2020.

1. SirZhalo Win User

Gameplay on a Laptop

Before I ask my laptop is a Dell Latitude e6420, with a 16Gb RAM, I7 and Windows10. I just want to know what games can I play with my NVIDIA 4200M Video Card, It says it has 1gb of memory but in reality its clocked at 800MHz witch is'nt enough to play GTA5. I know that theirs a game list about this video card, I rather listen to people who know from experience rather that some article.

:)

SirZhalo, Feb 1, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Smurfmans Win User

Gameplay on a Laptop

daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

Here you go:
    step16a, 16b and 17:

Gameplay on a Laptop [​IMG]

and I used Everything to find WFP-20190203-1043.dmp (430 MB):
    WFP-20190203-1043.dmp - Google Drive

Smurfmans, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Gameplay on a Laptop

1. Gameplay on a Laptop - Similar Threads - Gameplay Laptop

2. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  3. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  4. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games

I getting consistent crashes during gameplay for some games: I am getting consistent blue screens on certain games and the error codes I am getting on the blue screens keep changing the last one was DCP Watchdog violation but I've also had Page Fault in the non page area and Unexpected Kernnel Mode Trap. This seems to be happening...
  6. Need help on BSODs that happened during gameplay on Asus laptop with i9 13th Gen RTX 4070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on BSODs that happened during gameplay on Asus laptop with i9 13th Gen RTX 4070: Hello all,I need help on these 2 BSODs that happened multiple times while playing gamesWith error code: Memory management,Here is the Dump file: https://we.tl/t-Rk6ND4fvk2Regards,Moutalib...
  7. Need help on BSODs that happened during gameplay on Asus laptop with i9 13th Gen RTX 4070

Need help on BSODs that happened during gameplay on Asus laptop with i9 13th Gen RTX 4070: Hello all,I need help on these 2 BSODs that happened multiple times while playing gamesWith error code: Memory management,Here is the Dump file: https://we.tl/t-Rk6ND4fvk2Regards,Moutalib...
  8. my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...: Acer aspire 7Model : A71542gI have acer aspire 7 laptop with ryzen 5 5500u 8gb ram 256 gb ssd with nvidia gtx 1650 4gb graphics, my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutionsWindows 11 22h2 All drivers updatednvidia and amdWddm version...
  9. my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...

my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutions for the...: Acer aspire 7Model : A71542gI have acer aspire 7 laptop with ryzen 5 5500u 8gb ram 256 gb ssd with nvidia gtx 1650 4gb graphics, my laptop reboots while gaming after 20 to 30 mins middle on gameplay any solutionsWindows 11 22h2 All drivers updatednvidia and amdWddm version...
  10. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...: [ATTACH] This is the screen i am getting... https://preview.redd.it/v6uy9v5yrle51.jpg?width=686&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e262b65af906c6e6a5ff43df09eebeebb450d185 I have already followed the steps mentioned in this link-...