Windows 10: gamer

Discus and support gamer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; graphics setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamer/10fd553c-b8dd-49e3-aee2-a9b2db6345fc Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ucheuzuegbu, Jul 14, 2021.

1. gamer

graphics setting

:)

ucheuzuegbu, Jul 14, 2021

2. Xbox One Custom Gamer Picture

If I upload a custom gamer picture and it gets accepted and allowed, could I get banned or so if someone reports the image as inappropriate? My current gamer picture might be seen as suggestive, although it was allowed and is safe for work. Should I change
    it to something else?

TigerACE08, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Further Step to Getting NVIDIA GeForce Cards into the Hands of Gamers

Source: A Further Step to Getting GeForce Cards into the Hands of Gamers | The Official NVIDIA Blog

Brink, Jul 14, 2021
  4. gamer

Manage family gamer tag

My son's account is managed actively under our family account settings just find. But I don't see his gamer tag under the list sof Xbox security settings not do I see a place to register it - where do I go to do that? Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Chris McNulty, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

gamer

1. gamer - Similar Threads - gamer

2. How is the Windows 11 gaming performance? Should you upgrade if you are a gamer?

in Windows 10 News
    How is the Windows 11 gaming performance? Should you upgrade if you are a gamer?: Windows 11 is the talk of the town, having been released yesterday. Have you upgraded to the new OS? Gamers will have a question about it, no they aren't going to ask, can it run Game XYZ? The real concern is, how is the gaming performance in Windows 11? Is it worth sticking...
  3. Viva Pinata for PC - Windows 10: Active Gamer Profile issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viva Pinata for PC - Windows 10: Active Gamer Profile issue.: I installed Viva Pinata on a Windows 10 x64 machine.The install went just fine - but I am unable to save any games.At the start of the game it prompt with the message""You do not have an active gamer profile. To create or load a profile press the HOME key"Pressing the HOME...
  4. Viva Pinata on Windows 10 Active Gamer Profile issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viva Pinata on Windows 10 Active Gamer Profile issue.: I installed Viva Pinata on a Windows 10 x64 machine.The install went just fine - but I am unable to save any games.At the start of the game it prompt with the message""You do not have an active gamer profile. To create or load a profile press the HOME key"Pressing the HOME...
  5. Best GPU for HDR 4K Content **I am NOT a gamer**

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best GPU for HDR 4K Content **I am NOT a gamer**: Good evening to all who view this post. I want to purchase a new PC (not a laptop, not a media server, but a PC) with a GPU that can display the highest quality 4K content (preferably @60fps) AND HDR where available to my high end 55" 4K UHD HDR Smart TV. Like I said, I am...
  6. How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I change my Minecraft Xbox gamer tag when I don't have a Mojang account windows 10.: I want to change my Minecraft name/xbox gamer tag but I don't have a Mojang account because I am relatively new to Minecraft. I accidentally named my account something I don't want to name it and because of the recent changes Microsoft has made I can't create a new Mojang...
  7. My gamer dvr mic quality is awful. The records are full of static. This is a high quality...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My gamer dvr mic quality is awful. The records are full of static. This is a high quality...: How do I fix the awful sound quality? submitted by /u/Cadethegreat74 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l47yq4/my_gamer_dvr_mic_quality_is_awful_the_records_are/
  8. Powering the Dreams of Gamers with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Powering the Dreams of Gamers with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: [media] Made from Dreams This week marks a year since the world was introduced to the Xbox Series X and Power Your Dreams. Since then, we’ve explored the possibilities of the next generation of gaming and, in the past few weeks, experienced the...
  9. Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now?: Hello, slowly I'm thinking of switching to Win 10 Pro, as a PC gamer! According to PC-Welt, the system control is still full of teething troubles, a permanent construction site! Is it really still SO bad that if you still have Win 7, you should stay there and wait for...
  10. My Camera is not working. Ideapad L340 Gamer. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera is not working. Ideapad L340 Gamer. Help!: I checked câmera button in my keyboard. I tried to resinstall câmera in Windows Store I validated all camera configs And my laptop is pretty new, less than 1 month!...