Windows 10: Gameroom has been working fine until last update . I have windows 10 on my laptop and it is...

Discus and support Gameroom has been working fine until last update . I have windows 10 on my laptop and it is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to click on gameroom while on facebook and it would come up. Now I have to close down facebook and go to my home screen and click and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eleanoredwards1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Gameroom has been working fine until last update . I have windows 10 on my laptop and it is...

I used to be able to click on gameroom while on facebook and it would come up. Now I have to close down facebook and go to my home screen and click and run as administrator. It trys to run on XP and windows 8. Why am I having all this trouble? Compatability , when I run the wizard tells me it is not compatible. All of a sudden.

:)

eleanoredwards1, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Feb 13, 2019
  3. facebook gameroom

Hi, I´m Douglas M.

I would like to help you:

1) Remove Gameroom

2) Reinstall Gameroom using compatibility with Windows 10 (right click on the installation .exe and use Program Compatibility). Program installs fine.

3) Right click on the of the icon created on the desktop and change the properties : Compatibility tab : Choose Win10.

May be it's not necessary to remove and reinstall. Step 3 only could solve the problem if you didn't remove Gameroom.

It should work now.

I hope this helps.

kinds Regards

DouglasMillar69, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Michel_99 Win User

Gameroom has been working fine until last update . I have windows 10 on my laptop and it is...

Facebook Gameroom

I've had the same problem since upgrading to Win 10, V.1709

This is how I solded it.

1) Remove Gameroom

2) Reinstall Gameroom using compatibility with Windows 8 (right click on the installation .exe and use Program Compatibility). Program installs fine.

3) Right click on the of the icon created on the desktop and change the properties : Compatibility tab : Choose Win8.

May be it's not necessary to remove and reinstall. Step 3 only could solve the problem if you didn't remove Gameroom.

It should work now.

I hope this helps.

Michel_99, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Gameroom has been working fine until last update . I have windows 10 on my laptop and it is...

1. Gameroom has been working fine until last update . I have windows 10 on my laptop and it is... - Similar Threads - Gameroom has been

2. Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...: I have Windows 11 installed recently and the web cam stop working all of a sudden. I have tried. I had a hardware latest installation and the camera work for about an hour than stopped. I did uninstalled and ran a diagnostic check. still not working since latest Windows 11...
  3. Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the Windows 11 last update my web cam stop working. Zoom was working fine until the...: I have Windows 11 installed recently and the web cam stop working all of a sudden. I have tried. I had a hardware latest installation and the camera work for about an hour than stopped. I did uninstalled and ran a diagnostic check. still not working since latest Windows 11...
  4. printer has been able to connect to my laptop after the last update.

printer has been able to connect to my laptop after the last update.: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-has-been-able-to-connect-to-my-laptop/a5959695-f2e6-4c34-9df5-a3cda3b86987
  5. I didn't find out until last night by chance that my only laptop has been stuck on 1909 and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I didn't find out until last night by chance that my only laptop has been stuck on 1909 and...: It says "The Windows 10 May 2020 update is on its way. Once it's ready for your device, you'll see the update available on this page" in the settings - windows update page. Every time I press "check got updates" it has a green checkmark and says I'm up to date. The computer...
  6. The last windows update has totally ruined the way my laptop has been working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last windows update has totally ruined the way my laptop has been working: Window did an update and installed EDGE without my permission. Now I have the following issues: All pdf's open in web browser, not pdf reader I have fixed this but it should not have happened in the first place !!!!!! I cannot share my outlook exchange calendar as it opens...
  7. My device has suddenly no bluetooth. Bluetooth has always worked fine on my laptop until a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My device has suddenly no bluetooth. Bluetooth has always worked fine on my laptop until a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yorus01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hil1h8/my_device_has_suddenly_no_bluetooth_bluetooth_has/
  8. Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update

Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update: I used to be able to click on gameroom while on facebook and it would come up. Now I have to close down facebook and go to my home screen and click and run as administrator. It trys to run on XP and windows 8. Why am I having all this trouble? Compatability , when I run the...
  9. No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today.: Need to know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-installed-in-windows-10-this-has/8e29c0dc-58a7-4072-bb61-d85818f1dd6c
  10. Printers working fine until update to 10074

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers working fine until update to 10074: I had two printers hooked up in wireless mode, a Samsung ML-2525W and a Brother inkjet MFC_J870DW. Both were working fine until the recent update and both dropped off the network. I reinstalled the driver for the Samsung and providing I have it wired to a USB port on the...