Windows 10: Gameroom isn’t working as before after update

Discus and support Gameroom isn’t working as before after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After Windows 10 update I cannot just click on Gameroom while Facebook is on, then click on it and play. I am forced to close Facebook move to Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert Johnsson1, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Gameroom isn’t working as before after update

After Windows 10 update I cannot just click on Gameroom while Facebook is on, then click on it and play. I am forced to close Facebook move to Home screen and click on Run as Administrator. I found in the Wizard that it is not compatible

:)

Robert Johnsson1, Mar 19, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Gameroom isn’t working as before after update

Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it can be frustrating when the game doesn’t work the way they are supposed to. For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the exact error code/error message you have received while trying to launch the game?
    2. Are you aware of any recent change on the device prior to this issue?
    3. Which update was installed on your device?

However, you may try the below suggested step and check if the issue still persists with the game.

1. Right click on an app/game and select Properties. You can do this from the app's shortcut or by navigating in File Browser to the EXE file.
    2. Select the Compatibility tab, then
      uncheck the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
    3. Hit Apply, then run your app and see if this fixed your issue.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the game and re-install from the
    Gameroom website.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps.

Reply with the status of the issue.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Gameroom isn’t working as before after update

1. Gameroom isn’t working as before after update - Similar Threads - Gameroom isn’t working

2. Microphone isn’t working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone isn’t working after update: When I updated windows around seven months ago I noticed that my headset wasn’t working the microphone wasn’t showing the mic I thought that was fine and I was just going to get a new one once I got my new computer I got my new computer. I got a new hundred dollar headset...
  3. Gameroom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gameroom: Why is Facebook Gameroom telling me to install Adobe Flash when it is installed, as a result I cant access any games on Gameroom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gameroom/741ec212-7747-46a6-ab50-24e1c1fe7d75
  4. Facebook gameroom not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook gameroom not working: I have been using facebook gameroom for over a year. I was playing on gameroom for a couple of hours then I decided restart my laptop and tried to enter gameroom and all I get now is a black screen with a scroll bar on the right side. I deleted gameroom, restarted,...
  5. Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update: I used to be able to click on gameroom while on facebook and it would come up. Now I have to close down facebook and go to my home screen and click and run as administrator. It trys to run on XP and windows 8. Why am I having all this trouble? Compatability , when I run the...
  6. Update and shutdown isn’t working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update and shutdown isn’t working: The option “Update and shutdown” actually isn’t working because when I click on it, my PC updates then reboots and stays powered until I shut it down manually...
  7. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Gameroom: I lost it this week and have been unable to reinstall I get the message - Unable to verify the validity of the download file. I am not very teck saavy, I don't know how to fix it and I miss my games. Please help....
  8. Gameroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gameroom: I can't get it to work ***moved from Windows Insider Program*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gameroom/bfa773ec-e7d4-4ab9-b4aa-dd39e7c4bb5f
  9. Facebook Gameroom

Facebook Gameroom: For the last 2 days I have been unable to play some of my favourite games on FB Gameroom. I keep getting the message that flash player has not been detected (but I have the latest version). I can play them on FB itself. So I uninstalled FB Gameroom and when I tried to...
  10. Facebook Gameroom

Facebook Gameroom: I have been receiving messages that I need to install more up to date Adobe Flash Player 11 How can I do that ? I have checked the advanced settings on my MICROSOFTEDGE AREA , It shows Adobe Flash Player is on. It then suggested I co the the web site and unlock the...