Windows 10: Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update

Discus and support Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to click on gameroom while on facebook and it would come up. Now I have to close down facebook and go to my home screen and click and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eleanoredwards1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update

I used to be able to click on gameroom while on facebook and it would come up. Now I have to close down facebook and go to my home screen and click and run as administrator. It trys to run on XP and windows 8. Why am I having all this trouble? Compatability , when I run the wizard tells me it is not compatible. All of a sudden.

Modified the title from ***Gameroom has been working fine until last update . I have windows 10 on my laptop and it is trying to run on Windows XP and 8***

:)

eleanoredwards1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Feb 14, 2019
  3. LylaRed Win User
    HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBLE WITH FACEBOOK/GAMEROOM

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device? Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.192
    • Are you playing using an app or through a web browser? Web Browser
    • If through a browser, what browser are you using? Firefox Version 58.0 (64-Bit)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Updating Firefox & Flash, Uninstalled / Reinstalled Facebook Gameroom
    It still does not work!!!

LylaRed, Feb 14, 2019
  4. LylaRed Win User

Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update

HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBLE WITH FACEBOOK/GAMEROOM

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device? Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.192
    • Are you playing using an app or through a web browser? Web Browser
    • If through a browser, what browser are you using? Firefox Version 58.0 (64-Bit)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Updating Firefox & Flash, Uninstalled / Reinstalled Facebook Gameroom
    It still does not work!!!

LylaRed, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update

1. Gameroom not working on Windows 10 after Update - Similar Threads - Gameroom working Update

2. Gameroom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gameroom: Why is Facebook Gameroom telling me to install Adobe Flash when it is installed, as a result I cant access any games on Gameroom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gameroom/741ec212-7747-46a6-ab50-24e1c1fe7d75
  3. Facebook gameroom not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook gameroom not working: I have been using facebook gameroom for over a year. I was playing on gameroom for a couple of hours then I decided restart my laptop and tried to enter gameroom and all I get now is a black screen with a scroll bar on the right side. I deleted gameroom, restarted,...
  4. Gameroom isn’t working as before after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gameroom isn’t working as before after update: After Windows 10 update I cannot just click on Gameroom while Facebook is on, then click on it and play. I am forced to close Facebook move to Home screen and click on Run as Administrator. I found in the Wizard that it is not compatible...
  5. Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.: I am hoping someone can help me with this. Since the October update I have had problems getting Facebook gameroom to stay that it is in fact usable for more than once. Keep on repeatedly uninstalling and installing, tried changing date, even have the other version of adobe...
  6. Windows 10, Adobe Flash Player or Facebook Gameroom?

Windows 10, Adobe Flash Player or Facebook Gameroom?: I'll try to be as clear as possible. My Lenovo 330171DK came with Windows 10 pre-installed. I*'m using Microsoft Edge. When I go in to Facebook Gameroom the games say I need the most recent update or version of Flash Player and directs me to an Adobe page. I have followed...
  7. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Gameroom: I lost it this week and have been unable to reinstall I get the message - Unable to verify the validity of the download file. I am not very teck saavy, I don't know how to fix it and I miss my games. Please help....
  8. Gameroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gameroom: I can't get it to work ***moved from Windows Insider Program*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gameroom/bfa773ec-e7d4-4ab9-b4aa-dd39e7c4bb5f
  9. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Gameroom: For the last 2 days I have been unable to play some of my favourite games on FB Gameroom. I keep getting the message that flash player has not been detected (but I have the latest version). I can play them on FB itself. So I uninstalled FB Gameroom and when I tried to...
  10. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Gameroom: I have been receiving messages that I need to install more up to date Adobe Flash Player 11 How can I do that ? I have checked the advanced settings on my MICROSOFTEDGE AREA , It shows Adobe Flash Player is on. It then suggested I co the the web site and unlock the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gameroom not working

2. facebook gameroom flash player

3. Cant access facebook gameroom after windows update

4. why is gameroom not working,
  5. adobe flash not working on facebook gameroom,
  6. adobe flash player games,
  7. fb game and adobe flash,
  8. facebook gameroom not working,
  9. gameroom is not working,
  10. facebook gameroom windows 10,
  11. flash player for facebook gameroom,