Windows 10: Gameroom

Discus and support Gameroom in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is Facebook Gameroom telling me to install Adobe Flash when it is installed, as a result I cant access any games on Gameroom.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnFeltrin, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Gameroom

Why is Facebook Gameroom telling me to install Adobe Flash when it is installed, as a result I cant access any games on Gameroom.

:)

JohnFeltrin, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Facebook Gameroom

I tried what you suggested. Here is the situation as it stands now: On File Explorer I had a couple of FacebookGameroom.exe files and I right clicked one of them, selected TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY and ran it using the settings for Windows 8 (no, Win 10
    wasn't on the list of OSs). Up popped a windows showing it was installing. When that was finished I brought up the start menu and there was the program. The big problem was that, on clicking, it did not open. I then right clicked the entry, selected RUN
    AS ADMINISTRATOR, nothing doing either. On a hunch, I opened CONTROL PANEL, selected PROGRAMS & FEATURES and surprise, Facebook Gameroom wasn't on the list!! ???: Why would Facebook Gameroom have shown up on the START MENU but be missing on the program list,
    when it was there before all this started happening? What other options are there?

PeterGrossgardt -- 1952, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Gameroom

Facebook Gameroom

I tried what you suggested. Here is the situation as it stands now: On File Explorer I had a couple of FacebookGameroom.exe files and I right clicked one of them, selected TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY and ran it using the settings for Windows 8 (no, Win 10
    wasn't on the list of OSs). Up popped a windows showing it was installing. When that was finished I brought up the start menu and there was the program. The big problem was that, on clicking, it did not open. I then right clicked the entry, selected RUN
    AS ADMINISTRATOR, nothing doing either. On a hunch, I opened CONTROL PANEL, selected PROGRAMS & FEATURES and surprise, Facebook Gameroom wasn't on the list!! ???: Why would Facebook Gameroom have shown up on the START MENU but be missing on the program list,
    when it was there before all this started happening? What other options are there?

Thank you for the information you've provided.

Since the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter didn't resolve the issue, we suggest contacting Facebook Support for further assistance.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Gameroom

1. Gameroom - Similar Threads - Gameroom

2. FB Gameroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FB Gameroom: I have FB game room disabled at start-up but it still starts at startup. It worked fine until maybe 2 months ago about the same time my computer won't go into sleep on it's own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fb-gameroom/e481f61b-d600-4902-b0f2-9da9c3e285be
  3. facebook gameroom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook gameroom: Where can I go to download facebook gameroom, have search online and haven't been able to find the right one and cannot download it from facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/dd0650bb-cc22-4b3a-8cbd-aad1baa6424d
  4. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Gameroom: I can't play my favorite game of Bingo Battle so what should I do to get back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/0f0ddc27-643c-4f72-8135-6d3e629d1aee
  5. Facebook Gameroom download

Facebook Gameroom download: I have tryed after uninstalled it the first time to install the app again. All i get is that's its unable to verify the app and will not download it. Need it back on my computer tonight....
  6. FACEBOOK GAMEROOM

FACEBOOK GAMEROOM: Facebook is not letting me download Facebook Gameroom. I have messaged them about 20 times over the last two weeks and no response. I play a game on Gameroom that cannot be played on Facebook, I also play on a PC. I have noticed many people are in the same boat. Can...
  7. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: iam missing all of my games on this app it pisses me off why didi this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/c7ca045f-d971-4c09-b48c-45860c15ff12
  8. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: when i turned on facebook there were only a few games and all of my games were missing .. when i search for a game i always play they say they cannot find it . really enjoy using this but all but about 8 games disappeared...
  9. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: where did my games go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/98c08649-f279-4dd4-bb23-c6045b4f9448
  10. Where can I get Windows 10 WebGL for Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I get Windows 10 WebGL for Facebook Gameroom: I have a dell windows 10 computer and using google for my browser and since I can't find one for Chrome I can't find one for Microsoft Windows 10. I've searched and haven't found anything yet. Do I even need it if I'm using Chrome instead of MS? It says I need to update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need flash player for facebook games

2. facebook gameroom windows 10

3. adobe flash player facebook gameroom

4. what will play games on facebook besides flashplayer windows 10,
  5. why is gameroom telling me to update adobe flash,
  6. windows 10 and facebook gameroom comtaility issues,
  7. facebook gameroom saying flash player download,
  8. gameroom et flash player