Windows 10: Gamerpic

Discus and support Gamerpic in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can i change my gamerpic to an uploaded pic if i have child ac count... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UrbinGaming01, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Gamerpic

How can i change my gamerpic to an uploaded pic if i have child ac

count

:)

UrbinGaming01, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Paul Bab Win User

Major Nelson Gamerpic

Hi,

The purpose of creating an avatar and taking a gamerpic is to express one's individuality in the gaming community. Hence, a gamerpic is uniquely designed for the owner's Xbox profile.

As for your concern, the item on Major Nelson's gamerpic is not available for gamers to purchase or use on their respective Xbox profiles. To show off your creative and unique style, you can customize your existing avatar with free or purchasable styles
    or create a new avatar for your Xbox profile. Then, you can take a high-resolution gamerpic that will serve as your profile picture.

Feel free to check out
    How to create and customize an avatar item on Xbox One
    . You can have fun exploring different options in designing your own avatar and gamerpic.

If you have further inquiries, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Paul Bab, Jun 14, 2019
  3. changing to custom gamerpic

My accout is an adult but it wont let me do the custom gamerpic

RobbieFoster15, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Gamerpic

Major Nelson Gamerpic

Can I get that gamerpic that major nelson has on Xbox one with domo? And if so, how?

Burnttoast1204, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Gamerpic

1. Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Gamerpic keeps getting changed: Split from this thread. Well can You please help actually help? It's really annoying to see **** pictures on my xbox feed & honestly I'm fine with it...I just DON'T WANT MYY PICTURE BEING taken down or switched EITHER just like these **** pictures can get away..so SHOULD...
  3. Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?: Split from this thread. When I change my gamerpic from Xbox app (Windows 10), it says my gamerpic will be set after it get's reviewed by Microsoft. I waited for some days for their approval but it doesn't make any difference. Amazingly, my gamerpic in Xbox live (the...
  4. Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More

in Windows 10 News
    Custom Gamerpics, Console Co-streaming, Arena Updates and More: Fan feedback is an important part of how we’ve built Xbox over the years, and this month’s update, which we expect to roll out later today, is all about addressing feedback from the community: Upload custom Gamerpics to your Xbox profile; choose how you want to express...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when will xbox allow me to change my gamerpic