Windows 10: GAMERS, which OS do you use?

Discus and support GAMERS, which OS do you use? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; GAMERS, I'm going to build an inexpensive gaming machine and I started to wonder about the OS. I'm interested in knowing if I gamers run Linux (Ubuntu)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by play2mefish, Feb 11, 2019.

1. GAMERS, which OS do you use?

GAMERS, I'm going to build an inexpensive gaming machine and I started to wonder about the OS. I'm interested in knowing if I gamers run Linux (Ubuntu) or does it have to be windows? I have to pay for Window and I can get Linux for free...and since I don't do any gaming, I thought I would ask before I proceed. Thanks for responding.

:)

play2mefish, Feb 11, 2019

2. OS Gamers ?

I think for gamers would be great to have the possibility to use windows 10 ltsb for obvious reason

what is your optimal OS for gaming?

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Feb 11, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Feb 11, 2019
  4. GAMERS, which OS do you use?

What does Microsoft have against gamers ?

The best Version ever was XP a very gamer friendly OS . Why cant it stay on the market for Gamers or adapt windows 10 to be more gamer friendly .

CharlesCales, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

GAMERS, which OS do you use?

1. GAMERS, which OS do you use? - Similar Threads - GAMERS

2. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  3. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  4. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  6. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  7. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  8. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  9. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?: How do I connect with someone's gamer tag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-and-connect-with-someones-gamer/08bbdb47-0d12-424f-8eeb-bc21dbfaaf97

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what version of window do gamers use