Windows 10: gamertag

Discus and support gamertag in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have never changed my gamertag and i didnt choose my gamertag but when i go to change it it says i have to pay and in minecraft it says a other name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CherryBlossoms631, Jun 22, 2024.

1. gamertag

i have never changed my gamertag and i didnt choose my gamertag but when i go to change it it says i have to pay and in minecraft it says a other name in the game other then the one i have like my gamertag is cherry73102029 but in the game its unknownnow7310 i dont know why i should pay for my first time changing my gamertag and in the name its gonna be a different name please fix this and why are you so money hungry.

:)

CherryBlossoms631, Jun 22, 2024

2. profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Linking a Contact to their gamertag

Hi Jake,

Gamer tag is a online alter-ego for Xbox. Your gamertag represents you when you’re playing games and sharing with other people in the Xbox community.We’ll create a gamertag for you the first time you sign in to Xbox. If you don’t like
    it, you get to change it once for free.
    • To change your gamertag in Windows 10, open the Xbox app and select your gamerpic to open your profile. Then go to
      Customize > Change gamertag and follow the instructions.
    • To change it on your Xbox One, double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select
      Sign in, select your gamerpic, and select My profile >
      Customize profile. Then select your gamertag and either pick a suggested one or make your own.

For further assistance: Xbox Support

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 22, 2024
  4. gamertag

Xbox gamertag change

I already used the free Gamertag and now I wanna change it again I did all the steps but it still won't let me change the Gamertag. and I my Gamertag now is OMGItsMeh99 but now I wanna change it to XamiGamerGirl

javiercruz2, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

gamertag

1. gamertag - Similar Threads - gamertag

2. gamertag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamertag: i have never changed my gamertag and i didnt choose my gamertag but when i go to change it it says i have to pay and in minecraft it says a other name in the game other then the one i have like my gamertag is cherry73102029 but in the game its unknownnow7310 i dont know why i...
  3. Hola, queria saber como elimimo un gamertag ya que tengo 2 gamertag en un correo y no se...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hola, queria saber como elimimo un gamertag ya que tengo 2 gamertag en un correo y no se...: Hola queria saber como elimino un gamertag ya que inicie sesion con un gamertag y despues minecraft me decia que no tenia gamertag cuando me sali, pero cuando me pidio eso yo hice otro gamertag con el mismo correo, cada vez que inicio sesion me dice que tengo que iniciar...
  4. Hola, queria saber como elimimo un gamertag ya que tengo 2 gamertag en un correo y no se...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hola, queria saber como elimimo un gamertag ya que tengo 2 gamertag en un correo y no se...: Hola queria saber como elimino un gamertag ya que inicie sesion con un gamertag y despues minecraft me decia que no tenia gamertag cuando me sali, pero cuando me pidio eso yo hice otro gamertag con el mismo correo, cada vez que inicio sesion me dice que tengo que iniciar...
  5. Why was I forced to change my gamertag and why was all of my progress reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was I forced to change my gamertag and why was all of my progress reset?: i tried logging into my my microsoft account to play minecraft and it kept bringing up a screen to choose a gamertag, my old one was NOT explicit?? it was sugarlily. not only that but i lost all of my stuff in a minecraft realm....
  6. Why was I forced to change my gamertag and why was all of my progress reset?

Why was I forced to change my gamertag and why was all of my progress reset?: i tried logging into my my microsoft account to play minecraft and it kept bringing up a screen to choose a gamertag, my old one was NOT explicit?? it was sugarlily. not only that but i lost all of my stuff in a minecraft realm....
  7. Why doesn't Xbox want me to buy a new gamertag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Xbox want me to buy a new gamertag?: Every time I try to buy a new gamertag to get rid of my cringe username it always says"Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.App-InvalidOrderData73cyNkAuggbNhvmj5BRG8x.4"I tried waiting months and almost a year, and I tried a different...
  8. Why doesn't Xbox want me to buy a new gamertag?

Why doesn't Xbox want me to buy a new gamertag?: Every time I try to buy a new gamertag to get rid of my cringe username it always says"Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.App-InvalidOrderData73cyNkAuggbNhvmj5BRG8x.4"I tried waiting months and almost a year, and I tried a different...
  9. I am signed in to my gamertag but i have no clue what the password/email is :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am signed in to my gamertag but i have no clue what the password/email is :: I am currently signed in to Thomas Playz895 but every time I try to use the email I think is associated with it it signs me into Thomas Playz896. All I need is the email and I should then be able to remember the password....
  10. I am signed in to my gamertag but i have no clue what the password/email is :

I am signed in to my gamertag but i have no clue what the password/email is :: I am currently signed in to Thomas Playz895 but every time I try to use the email I think is associated with it it signs me into Thomas Playz896. All I need is the email and I should then be able to remember the password....