Windows 10: Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help

Discus and support Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I suspect it could be the drivers causing the problem, or a faulty CPU. But if it could be anything else, answers will be appreciated. Specs: AMD Ryzen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RizziMilallos, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help

I suspect it could be the drivers causing the problem, or a faulty CPU. But if it could be anything else, answers will be appreciated. Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600GTX 1660 SUPER16 GB 3200 MHZ RAM Windows 10 Minidump files right here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AscNbWY7hmYgjmeRU-K1kEYYKwf8?e=sfu03f

:)

RizziMilallos, Jun 23, 2021

2. "SMITE" always crash at launching game.

Original Title: SMITE CRASH

I bought an AOC G2460PF monitor, now "SMITE" always crash at launching game. Can anyone help me?

mailmail12, Jun 23, 2021
  3. "SMITE" always crash at launching game.

I solved the question!... HAving two diferent monitors at the time i launch game it crashes, but if i use one monitor only the game runs ok.

mailmail12, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help

1. Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help - Similar Threads - Games always crash

2. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  3. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  4. I need help, every time a launch an app or game or a little after my pc crashes thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, every time a launch an app or game or a little after my pc crashes thank you!: The stop code is different every time I don’t know if that matters thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-every-time-a-launch-an-app-or-game-or/4143ab10-fec6-4f65-937d-584fcd8c9d4a
  5. I need help, every time a launch an app or game or a little after my pc crashes thank you!

I need help, every time a launch an app or game or a little after my pc crashes thank you!: The stop code is different every time I don’t know if that matters thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-every-time-a-launch-an-app-or-game-or/4143ab10-fec6-4f65-937d-584fcd8c9d4a
  6. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  7. need help with games crashing

need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  8. apps/ games crashing when launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...
  9. apps/ games crashing when launching

apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...
  10. Help with a game crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with a game crashing on launch: Recently Left 4 Dead 2 and Payday 2 has for some reason kept crashing on launch. I found MDMP files in the folder and put it in WinDbg debugging software. I didn't find quite much about this in the internet so in case someone would know about these things it would be great so...