Windows 10: Games and other files being synced on accounts.

Discus and support Games and other files being synced on accounts. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The computer I use has always been a family computer but as of late I've wanted to make an account for myself. To have my own personal stuff on it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Financieer, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Games and other files being synced on accounts.

The computer I use has always been a family computer but as of late I've wanted to make an account for myself. To have my own personal stuff on it. I created the account and when I swapped to it. I realized all the files on the main account are now on my account. If I try deleting them or putting them in a folder it affects the main account as well. I'm not exactly sure how to unsync the files or get rid of them off only my account.

Notes:

I didn't create the account under family either.

I did not get any documents or pictures from the main account.

:)

Financieer, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Games and other files being synced on accounts.

premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Games and other files being synced on accounts.

1. Games and other files being synced on accounts. - Similar Threads - Games files being

2. OneDrive only syncs some files and not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive only syncs some files and not others: Using OneDrive to backup certain folders, why do only some of the files within those folders actually sync? OneDrive says, "Your files are synced", but its wrong. For example, in the cloud, all my Documents sub-folders are there, but there are few files within them ~352 MB....
  3. OneDrive only syncs some files and not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive only syncs some files and not others: Using OneDrive to backup certain folders, why do only some of the files within those folders actually sync? OneDrive says, "Your files are synced", but its wrong. For example, in the cloud, all my Documents sub-folders are there, but there are few files within them ~352 MB....
  4. OneDrive only syncs some files and not others

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Gamepass game being stuck on sync

Gamepass game being stuck on sync: Hello, I've been playing this game I got on gamepass recently no man's sky and I've been having issues with opening it. I've been waiting about 20 minutes for it to sync but it appears to not be doing anything. I've tried updating my computer etc, and I've also tried...
  6. Gamepass game being stuck on sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass game being stuck on sync: Hello, I've been playing this game I got on gamepass recently no man's sky and I've been having issues with opening it. I've been waiting about 20 minutes for it to sync but it appears to not be doing anything. I've tried updating my computer etc, and I've also tried...
  7. My game files are being moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game files are being moved: Most of my game files are getting moved, mod files, basic requirements, etc.Infact a game I have called "Rigs of Rods" Doesn't even work anymore, all the basic needs for it to run are now inside of OneDrive personal.These are also mostly 3rd party games, not Microsoft...
  8. My game files are being moved

My game files are being moved: Most of my game files are getting moved, mod files, basic requirements, etc.Infact a game I have called "Rigs of Rods" Doesn't even work anymore, all the basic needs for it to run are now inside of OneDrive personal.These are also mostly 3rd party games, not Microsoft...
  9. Onedrive - file currently not being synced

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive - file currently not being synced: Hi, Stuck for days on a blue circular arrow showing file currently being synced - how do I sync it to show green check mark? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-file-currently-not-being-synced/50273a24-79da-430b-9085-c75b4b543d4a
  10. OneDrive - 2 Files Constantly Being Synced

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive - 2 Files Constantly Being Synced: Hi. I have this annoying issue that I'm hoping someone can help me with. After I recently did a reinstall of Windows 10 I accidently chose in the beginning that OneDrive should synchronize my pictures and documents folders. Once I noticed this I changed the save-path for...