Windows 10: Games and Xbox app on pc not remembering options

Discus and support Games and Xbox app on pc not remembering options in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I open Xbox app it asks which account since I have 2. Also league of legends doesn’t remember I logged in and keeps acting like I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kams86, Oct 11, 2020.

1. /u/kams86 Win User

Games and Xbox app on pc not remembering options

Every time I open Xbox app it asks which account since I have 2. Also league of legends doesn’t remember I logged in and keeps acting like I just logged in first time this week. Even warzone doesn’t remember I installed shaders every time I log in. Any idea why this is happening.

submitted by /u/kams86
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kams86, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Games and Xbox app on pc not remembering options

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Games and Xbox app on pc not remembering options

1. Games and Xbox app on pc not remembering options - Similar Threads - Games Xbox app

2. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  3. How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?: I am trying to get Xbox Game Bar to stop background recording of footage from Elden Ring, without disabling background recording for every other game. Normally, I could do this by unchecking "remember this is a game" in the Game Bar settings, but the option simply does not...
  4. How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Xbox Game Bar to show the option to "remember this is a game"?: I am trying to get Xbox Game Bar to stop background recording of footage from Elden Ring, without disabling background recording for every other game. Normally, I could do this by unchecking "remember this is a game" in the Game Bar settings, but the option simply does not...
  5. xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install: when on the xbox game pass app, im trying to remote install madden 23 from my xbox to my pc, but on my phone it is only recognizing my console. How can i make it so it recognizes my pc, signed in as xbox account and email as the software, so i can download it because i own...
  6. xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install

xbox game pass app not showing pc as a option to remote install: when on the xbox game pass app, im trying to remote install madden 23 from my xbox to my pc, but on my phone it is only recognizing my console. How can i make it so it recognizes my pc, signed in as xbox account and email as the software, so i can download it because i own...
  7. Xbox PC App not downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  8. Xbox PC App not downloading games

Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  9. XBox Game Pass for PC App

XBox Game Pass for PC App: The App for Xbox GAme Pass for PC isn't loading, how long is this issue likely to last? how long will it be in Beta for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-for-pc-app/6c53333a-157e-40ee-b2c5-82518fe15848
  10. Missing game on Xbox PC app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on Xbox PC app.: Hi, I'm missing the sole MS game that I've so far been able to download and install on my PC thats a question for another time. Gears 5 has gone without a trace. The app lists nothing under my games or games I own. Fortunately my purchase history clearly displays it's...