Windows 10: Games apps issue

Discus and support Games apps issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a problem with games bought from the Windows Store ('Hidden Object' ones mostly). They work but when running them full-screen, they either:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mart44, Jul 31, 2015.

1. mart44 Win User

Games apps issue

I have a problem with games bought from the Windows Store ('Hidden Object' ones mostly). They work but when running them full-screen, they either:

Appear stretched width-wise.
    Have the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen and a bar at the top.
    The edges of the game go off the side of the screen.

Tried all full-screen options/adjustments to no avail. They all produce one or the other of the above effects. This doesn't happen when running the games in Windows 8.1. The computer has a GeForce GTX 650 graphics card. Might it be a driver problem that will go away when a newer driver becomes available? The display appears fine other than what I've described.

:)

mart44, Jul 31, 2015

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Jul 31, 2015
  3. My child can't download some apps from Store

My family setup needed activate

windowsphon stor apps and games downlod

apps games, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Games apps issue

1. Games apps issue - Similar Threads - Games apps issue

2. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  3. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  4. connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen: Good Morning,i first noticed on thursday evening that when i launched Steam i kept getting an error 101 telling me i couldnt connect to their servers. an hour or so before i had no issues with that and i could use my internet to browse and stream with no trouble what so ever,...
  5. connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen: Good Morning,i first noticed on thursday evening that when i launched Steam i kept getting an error 101 telling me i couldnt connect to their servers. an hour or so before i had no issues with that and i could use my internet to browse and stream with no trouble what so ever,...
  6. connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10: I've noticed recently after installing new games through the xbox game app on windows 10 sometimes it claims iv reached the device limit, I follow the link remove about 5 devices it still says the same i only have my personal laptop, my gaming pc and my xbox one on there. Any...
  8. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue: I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having sound issues then it crashed out of the game and when I went to restart the game it said it was already running so as you do I...
  9. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues: I've always had trouble with the new game bar such as it crashing when joining a party. Now, this issue is the same with the companion app. Every time I join a party, it crashes without an error code. Even if i were to start a party, it would still crash. I've done everything...
  10. Games and Apps Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games and Apps Issue: Hey Microsoft, I have a Windows 10 laptop that I play games on. I have this issue with my games and apps to where around every 4 minutes, my computer acts like I have opened up another app when I haven't. So, then I would have to click back on my game/app and let my computer...