Windows 10: Games apps issue

Discus and support Games apps issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a problem with games bought from the Windows Store ('Hidden Object' ones mostly). They work but when running them full-screen, they either:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mart44, Jul 31, 2015.

1. mart44 Win User

Games apps issue

I have a problem with games bought from the Windows Store ('Hidden Object' ones mostly). They work but when running them full-screen, they either:

Appear stretched width-wise.
    Have the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen and a bar at the top.
    The edges of the game go off the side of the screen.

Tried all full-screen options/adjustments to no avail. They all produce one or the other of the above effects. This doesn't happen when running the games in Windows 8.1. The computer has a GeForce GTX 650 graphics card. Might it be a driver problem that will go away when a newer driver becomes available? The display appears fine other than what I've described.

:)

mart44, Jul 31, 2015

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Jul 31, 2015
  3. My child can't download some apps from Store

My family setup needed activate

windowsphon stor apps and games downlod

apps games, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Games apps issue

1. Games apps issue - Similar Threads - Games apps issue

2. Games and Apps Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games and Apps Issue: Hey Microsoft, I have a Windows 10 laptop that I play games on. I have this issue with my games and apps to where around every 4 minutes, my computer acts like I have opened up another app when I haven't. So, then I would have to click back on my game/app and let my computer...
  3. game app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game app: I HAVE LOLLIPOP & MARSHMALLOW MATCH 3 GAME LOADED ON MY LG FORTUNE MOBILE. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY PC. ANY SUGGESTIONS???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-app/5922badd-d1c3-4d37-a02c-11769a5da27e
  4. issues installing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues installing a game: I bought crackdown 3, I tired to install it on my pc but as soon as it tries to download I get a pop up saying "cannot install we'll try shortly" and I have been getting different error codes, currently I am getting 0x80070005 on campaign and wrecking zone but for the main...
  5. gaming issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gaming issue: when start playing on windows 10 after about 1 minutes monitor going sleep, keyboard don't work but cpu steal working & I cant ever turnoff my computer only can reset .please help me .excuse me for bad English language....
  6. game apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game apps: How do I get the game app site to download games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-apps/ff17be3d-c232-425e-b2f7-eb9c4373f5ad
  7. Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and Games: Asphalt 8 just crashes after gameloft logo.... it was working well on my same pc last month but suddenly crashed now...ive done everything..ive installed new windows 10 reinstalled the game...updated to lastest directx version but it didnt work for me plz help me...ive also...
  8. games not on apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games not on apps: I play a lot of games from game top and I cannot figure out how to remove ad blocker. It tells me to go to extensions but there is no ad blocker there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-not-on-apps/a06ff85c-17e4-4bd4-927b-1a414522206c
  9. Steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam game issue: How do I fix this problem?? "Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. InitializeEngineGraphics failed" 117231
  10. Issues with Game DVR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Game DVR...: So I've been looking around for information on the Game DVR, and the only thing I've come across troubleshooting wise is Microsoft's own page, which has not helped me so far. So hopefully I can find some help here. I have two issues currently, one since my Windows 10 update...