Windows 10: Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys

Discus and support Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day.How do I fix the ntfs.sys BSOD and games that are crashing due to .dll file errors?My PC is crashing due to ntfs.sys file and I don't know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BeTcHyYy, Jun 18, 2021.

1. BeTcHyYy Win User

Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys

Good day.How do I fix the ntfs.sys BSOD and games that are crashing due to .dll file errors?My PC is crashing due to ntfs.sys file and I don't know how to fix this. I've already updated all the drivers of my pc thru Snappy Driver Installer and did all the command prompt like sfc /scannow , DISM..., chkdsk, etc. and also did the Windows Memory Diagnostic Test = no error. In addition, I've been having errors in .dll files especially in the games: Control, Civ 6, and Fortnite. According to the event viewer, the following files are the faulting module:- puppet_rmdwin10_f.dll- d3d_rmdwin10_f.dl

:)

BeTcHyYy, Jun 18, 2021
  2. jvb50m Win User

certain games are crashing with the error that is occurring in the following .DLL file MSVCR110.dll

Recently I have been having issues with multiple games crashing and have found no solution and after 2weeks of getting support from wargaming.net I get this

Greetings ,

My apologies for sending you that repeat recommendation. If you have already updated and manually installed drivers then there is no need to do it again.

The reason your game is crashing now is due to an error that is occurring in the following .DLL file.

MSVCR110.dll

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this issue past this point since this starts to get into more complicated troubleshooting procedures that are out of our scope of technical support. We apologize for
    the inconvenience that this has caused but unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this issue past this point.

Please understand that we are only able to assist players with user level computer maintenance, and due to the near infinite amount of possible hardware and software configurations, can't guarantee that we
    can fix every issue. As much as we would like to help with this issue we don't have any other steps or troubleshooting that we can provide you that you haven't already completed.

We apologize for the frustration that this may cause and hope the above helps you understand our position in this a little better.

Best Regards

I have no idea on how i should go about this and any help would be appreciated

Original title: certain games are crashing

jvb50m, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Thedark85 Win User
    BSOD Crash Files

My computer crash because of a certain IocBios2.sys, that's Strange, and I see this BSOD Always whan I want to reduce my computer fans power with ROG Gaming Center (I'm with a laptop).

I followed the instruction for the Minidump files, etc …

Here they are : http://www.mediafire.com/file/3k2rhzjrbgu4m09/Crash.zip/file

Hoping this community will solve my problem.

Thedark85, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys

missing DLL files

Hi Beverly,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering an error message stating that there are missing
    DLL files when launching Windows 10 games is due to corrupted game files. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• What are the games affected?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Catherine Cus., Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys

1. Games are crashing due to .dll files and BSOD ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - Games are crashing

2. app crashes due to a dll file on the system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app crashes due to a dll file on the system: so im trying to play a game, right?, then in one exact part of the game it just crashes without advice or any type of warning or missing path, i go to event viewer, and see that it says that the faulting path is...
  3. app crashes due to a dll file on the system

app crashes due to a dll file on the system: so im trying to play a game, right?, then in one exact part of the game it just crashes without advice or any type of warning or missing path, i go to event viewer, and see that it says that the faulting path is...
  4. Some games will not open due to MSVCP100.dll file is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some games will not open due to MSVCP100.dll file is missing: I am not sure how this can be remedied short of going back and doing system restore at that point in time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-games-will-not-open-due-to-msvcp100dll-file/8c254776-9d35-4517-bb1c-951d60689686
  5. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  6. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  7. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...
  10. BSODs Due to Qcamain10x65.sys Error

BSODs Due to Qcamain10x65.sys Error: Hi, A week ago I posted a question regarding a similar problem. For a while, I was getting the driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error. After looking at the minidump files, I was told to update my Qualcomm Atheros Network card device driver. I tried this solution, but I started...