Windows 10: Games Are In Low Screen Resolution

Discus and support Games Are In Low Screen Resolution in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help All My Games Are In Low Screen Resolution These Games Are Not Made By Xbox Or Supported By Xbox Its Just Plain Old Games I Believe They Are From... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suski__334___420, May 28, 2019.

1. Games Are In Low Screen Resolution

Help All My Games Are In Low Screen Resolution These Games Are Not Made By Xbox Or Supported By Xbox Its Just Plain Old Games I Believe They Are From The 2000s And The Windows Taskbar Shows When I'm Playing Games In Full Screen

The Games I Have Is:

CueClub

Subway Surfurs

Chicken Invaders 2

Alien Wars

:)

Suski__334___420, May 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 28, 2019
  3. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 28, 2019
  4. Games Are In Low Screen Resolution

full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Games Are In Low Screen Resolution

1. Games Are In Low Screen Resolution - Similar Threads - Games Are Low

2. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low resolution text: I've been dealing with this "low resolution text". I don't know where did it come from. I tried to watch YouTube videos to make my PC get better Frames Per Second. Any help? This is how it looks like....
  3. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low resolution text: I've been dealing with this "low resolution text". I don't know where did it come from. I tried to watch YouTube videos to make my PC get better Frames Per Second. Any help? This is how it looks like....
  4. Low resolution text

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Custom scaling for low resolution screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom scaling for low resolution screens: Is there anyway to adjust window/text/icon scaling in Windows 10? I'm looking to buy a laptop that has a 1080p display (like most within the price range) and I just know the size of the windows and text and everything won't give me enough "real estate" so to speak, and...
  6. Low text resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low text resolution: This is an example of how does my font looks like now. My whole computer texts are pixeled, help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-text-resolution/3a240caa-dfac-4dfc-9d9d-abc2ac51f90f
  7. Adjust low resolutions to fit screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adjust low resolutions to fit screen: Hi there another possibility is with these types of screens is to use the HARDWARE menu (remote if you have a remote controller) or via a button to get the on screen menu. Look for something like Auto re-size or similar on the picture menu. Do this from the monitor -- not...
  8. Low Resolution

Low Resolution: Hello Despite trying to find the right info I am still no further forward I am having problems with low screen resolution on my Desktop PC 22" monitor even though I have had it set to 1024x768 and above the screen still looks massive, I have tried dpi,, make desktop icons...
  9. Low resolution on system

Low resolution on system: Hi there. Since I have installed Windows10 on my laptop I have low resolution for system icons, not sharp displayed text etc Please help. I attach a screen which shows how it should look like (on the left) and how it is right now (on the right) 29722
  10. Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen

Low resolution on Windows 10 boot screen: Hi, I am experiencing a problem when starting up my PC. When I start it the BIOS boot appears, that's all good. After BIOS I get the Windows logo with the circle with small dots going round and round. But just before the login screen appears the screen goes black and then...