Windows 10: Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output

Discus and support Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OK, I downloaded a free game from the Microsoft Store. Once I run it, the game doesn't show that the audio is working. I tried to set it in-game to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZachBell4400, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output

OK, I downloaded a free game from the Microsoft Store. Once I run it, the game doesn't show that the audio is working. I tried to set it in-game to MAX, but the speakers built into my DELL Inspiron laptop doesn't work correctly. Any help here?

:)

ZachBell4400, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New case. Front Panel audio output not functioning properly

Hello Ulthraun, and welcome to Ten Forums. Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output :)

Double check to make sure you have the front audio panel cable from the case connected properly to the JAUD1 connector on your motherboard. In addition, check for possible bent pins.

Here's the page from your motherboard's manual to help show this better.

Manual download: Support For Z77A-G41 | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global

Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 18, 2018
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output

No Audio Output Device Installed. Audio is not functional

Hello Talha,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with non functioning audio. We will certainly help you.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or incompatible audio drivers installed on your system. We suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below link and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output

1. Games Are Not Functioning Properly in Terms of Audio Output - Similar Threads - Games Are Functioning

2. My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games: Yesterday i booted up Warthunder and played with Soviet Fighters, everything was fine at first but once i locked in and started shooting at an enemy i noticed that my Shots weren't firing continuously like it should be, like it was firing but it was like shooting a very...
  3. My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games: Yesterday i booted up Warthunder and played with Soviet Fighters, everything was fine at first but once i locked in and started shooting at an enemy i noticed that my Shots weren't firing continuously like it should be, like it was firing but it was like shooting a very...
  4. My Mouse isn't functioning Properly in video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio Ducking not functionning properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Ducking not functionning properly: Hello,For some time now I've been having troubles with the audio ducking, I used an application called KeyyoPhone to make and recieve calls from my PC so the audio ducking comes in really handy as I dont have to manually lower other applications' volume before answering the...
  6. Microphone outputs TV static noise and not functioning properly

Microphone outputs TV static noise and not functioning properly: Okay I know this is a million years old question, pardon and bear with me please. My brother's quite old lappy, Acer Aspire F15 is having a microphone issue. I noticed the microphone driver was missing and Windows does not automatically install it back don't know what was the...
  7. Audio output from headphones not functional

Audio output from headphones not functional: whenever I unplug my headphones then re-plug them my PC can no longer detect their presence and only plays from PC speakers. this issue is solved when I restart my PC, I can't keep restarting my PC every time I unplug my headphones. Nothing seems off with my sound drivers....
  8. Audio device connected to USB game controller not outputting audio

Audio device connected to USB game controller not outputting audio: I have an audio device plugged into my USB game controller, and although my PC is telling me it is connected and unmuted, it will not output sound. this is confusing as a few days prior I had no issue with this,...
  9. Audio Socket not Functioning Properly

Audio Socket not Functioning Properly: So I woke up this morning and turned on my computer. I realized that the sound was playing, so I just took the jack out and put it back into the socket. After updating drivers and other tedious work, I still couldn't get the audio to work. I then took out the speaker's audio...
  10. New case. Front Panel audio output not functioning properly

New case. Front Panel audio output not functioning properly: Essentially the title explains the issue. I bought a new case b/c my old case's audio jacks went out. (I wanted to upgrade to a full tower anyways) Rebuilt my computer into the new case, audio in the back works perfectly fine, but audio in the front only works in the right...