Windows 10: Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update

Discus and support Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help with joysticks configuration, please. I have three CH joysticks connected to my PC on Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1909 OS Build 18363.836... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ViperAleks, May 21, 2020.

1. Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update

I need help with joysticks configuration, please. I have three CH joysticks connected to my PC on Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1909 OS Build 18363.836 . All joysticks worked fine about 1 - 1.5 months ago. Today I tried to play one game and found that game cannot see any of the connected joysticks. I checked another game and it also cannot see the joysticks. This is weird because CH Control Manager utility shows all joysticks and they work in this program just fine. Windows also shows all joysticks. But games cannot see them! I cannot figure out what happened because I didn’t make any hardware configuration changes recently. I could only blame the recent Windows update. Help me please!

:)

ViperAleks, May 21, 2020

2. Rudder pedal game controller will not work simultaneously with joystick in Red Baron 3D

That would be an option, except in this case the game is almost 20 yrs old and Dynamix (bought by Sierra) is long gone. I have searched the forums at GOG, where I bought the game and they programmed the DOSBox settings, etc. Their answer was that there
    was a Windows 10 conflict in mapping...allowing only one game controller to operate and not both simultaneously. CH has a program that allows you to link up CH products to ensure Windows 10 recognizes all CH controllers at the same time, but since I have
    a non CH joystick, it is immaterial to my issue. Thanks for the advice, though.

DerekDubasik, May 21, 2020
  3. Rudder pedal game controller will not work simultaneously with joystick in Red Baron 3D

Good Day. I'm looking for help on getting my CH Pro Rudder Pedals to work with my Logitech 3 joystick in the flight sim Red Baron 3D. Windows 10 recognizes both game controllers when plugged in, but forces me to pick one as the primary controller. In
    the sim, the joystick works fine, but no rudders, regardless if I choose to make the rudders primary. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DerekDubasik, May 21, 2020
  4. Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update

joystick

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the joystick?

You can try few troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. Run the
    Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Click on Update and Security.
    3. Select Troubleshoot option.
    4. Now click on Hardware and Devices and
      Run the troubleshooter.

You can also refer the following article to
    troubleshoot game controllers in Microsoft games

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update

1. Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update - Similar Threads - Games cannot joysticks

2. Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates: I have been battling to update my computer for a long time, and now it won't even try. Recently, we tried using selective start from System Configuration where we disabled all non-microsoft services. After that, and even after turning them back on, the windows updater will...
  3. Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates: I have been battling to update my computer for a long time, and now it won't even try. Recently, we tried using selective start from System Configuration where we disabled all non-microsoft services. After that, and even after turning them back on, the windows updater will...
  4. Windows updater is not seeing the most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot see recently opened files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see recently opened files: i dont see the recently opened files in the "home" of file explorer.... its just gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-recently-opened-files/25434ea6-8414-42bd-aa4f-ca86127f8e8f
  6. Cannot see recently opened files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see recently opened files: i dont see the recently opened files in the "home" of file explorer.... its just gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-recently-opened-files/25434ea6-8414-42bd-aa4f-ca86127f8e8f
  7. after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after the windows update my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the...: After the windows update, my ch-control flight stick and the rudders are recognized by the settings at Bluetooth & other devices , but I cannot see them in the application. I cannot do anything. I even reinstalled x-plane but it did not work. a few days before the windows...
  8. "Windows cannot find..." after recent June Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows cannot find..." after recent June Update: After updating my PC I decided I wanted to play some games which are located on my SSD. After trying to open them from the desktop, I get the below error. I then tried to go directly to where the ".exe" file is and use that. Same error. Clearly the file is right there and I...
  9. JOYSTICK GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JOYSTICK GAMING: The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD. The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.). Is there...
  10. Can see NAS but cannot access it or mapped shares after recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can see NAS but cannot access it or mapped shares after recent update: My laptop ran a monster update for windows 10 a few days ago and since then I have not been able to connect to my Buffalo Linkstation on my wireless network. I connected to it just fine before and could connect on another laptop the other day that had not yet run the update....