Windows 10: Games constantly crashing to desktop

Discus and support Games constantly crashing to desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,my games recently started crashing to desktop, it doesn't even go to "not responding", they just close, sometimes after a brief freeze, but most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hitsuu ., Jun 17, 2024.

1. Hitsuu . Win User

Games constantly crashing to desktop

Hi,my games recently started crashing to desktop, it doesn't even go to "not responding", they just close, sometimes after a brief freeze, but most of the time just close out of nowhere. Games like Destiny 2 or Cyberpunk 2077 can be played for like 5 minutes before closing on their own, other games like black desert online or final fantasy 14 can be played for hours sometimes before randomly crashing. I Never get any crash reports or anything like that would lead me towards the issue. I tried a factory reset of my computer, re-seating my ram sticks, even just using one at a time in different s

:)

Hitsuu ., Jun 17, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 17, 2024
  3. John650UN Win User
    THE GAME FORZA 7 IS CONSTANTLY CRASHING AND FALLING TO THE WINDOWS

Intel i5 6600k

16GB DDR4 Ram

GTX 970

Forza 7 constantly crash to desktop, the game is unplayable for me. I want a refund.

John650UN, Jun 17, 2024
  4. Games constantly crashing to desktop

Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Jun 17, 2024
Thema:

Games constantly crashing to desktop

1. Games constantly crashing to desktop - Similar Threads - Games constantly crashing

2. Games constantly crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing to desktop: Hi,my games recently started crashing to desktop, it doesn't even go to "not responding", they just close, sometimes after a brief freeze, but most of the time just close out of nowhere. Games like Destiny 2 or Cyberpunk 2077 can be played for like 5 minutes before closing on...
  3. Games constantly crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing to desktop: Hi,my games recently started crashing to desktop, it doesn't even go to "not responding", they just close, sometimes after a brief freeze, but most of the time just close out of nowhere. Games like Destiny 2 or Cyberpunk 2077 can be played for like 5 minutes before closing on...
  4. Games constantly crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant game crashes: Hi I was trying to search the web for a solution to my problem and it has been pissing me off not being able to play any games that are on disc eI updated my drivers I wiped the disc and reinstalled windows nothing seems to be working.I tried playing Overwatch 2 like 3 months...
  6. Constant game crashes

Constant game crashes: Hi I was trying to search the web for a solution to my problem and it has been pissing me off not being able to play any games that are on disc eI updated my drivers I wiped the disc and reinstalled windows nothing seems to be working.I tried playing Overwatch 2 like 3 months...
  7. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  8. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  9. Game is Constantly Crashing

Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  10. Games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...