Windows 10: Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error.

Discus and support Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when playing anything graphical. like Starwars battlefront 2 or Atlas. my computer crashes and here are the errors. battlefront 2 is the quickest to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gakatako, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Gakatako Win User

Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error.

when playing anything graphical. like Starwars battlefront 2 or Atlas. my computer crashes and here are the errors. battlefront 2 is the quickest to crash by crashing while launching the game and shaders are loaded 50% or more but never pass 80%. and yes i HAVE tried the editing the bios to give #3 permissions. and i have factory restored reinstalled windows 10. by settings and by disk

#1 - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
    and APPID
    Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

#2 - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

#3 - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-41SESEH\Administrator SID S-1-5-21-3434899872-1070432714-4001456525-500 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error. ff2d909c-2457-4411-9731-f9bbf5575181?upload=true.png

:)

Gakatako, Jan 31, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Computer crashes when trying to game

Hi Simon,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologize for delay in response.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while game get crashed?

2) Is the issue confined to War games only?

This issue might occur, if graphics driver is not updated properly.

I would suggest you to update your graphics driver and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error.

Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error.

1. Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error. - Similar Threads - Games crash computer

2. TPM errors crashing my computer while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM errors crashing my computer while gaming: I have been getting crashes every time that I play a game, for around 15 to 30 minutes, and the Event Viewer every single time is : "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such...
  3. TPM errors crashing my computer while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM errors crashing my computer while gaming: I have been getting crashes every time that I play a game, for around 15 to 30 minutes, and the Event Viewer every single time is : "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such...
  4. TPM errors crashing my computer while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashes when gaming, WHEA uncorrectable error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when gaming, WHEA uncorrectable error.: Hi, my computers crashing, only when gaming. The WHEA uncorrectable error should point to a hardware failure, however after extensively stress testing all my components through software even after half a day at max usage it doesn't blue screen. However, I struggle to play...
  6. Computer crashes when gaming, WHEA uncorrectable error.

Computer crashes when gaming, WHEA uncorrectable error.: Hi, my computers crashing, only when gaming. The WHEA uncorrectable error should point to a hardware failure, however after extensively stress testing all my components through software even after half a day at max usage it doesn't blue screen. However, I struggle to play...
  7. Computer crashes when gaming, WHEA uncorrectable error.

8. Event ID 10001 DistrubutedCOM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 10001 DistrubutedCOM: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 14/4/2022 7:25:59 am Event ID: 10001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-KTCE9L3 Description: Unable to start a DCOM Server: {995C996E-D918-4A8C-A302-45719A6F4EA7} as...
  9. Event ID 10001 DistrubutedCOM

Event ID 10001 DistrubutedCOM: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 14/4/2022 7:25:59 am Event ID: 10001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-KTCE9L3 Description: Unable to start a DCOM Server: {995C996E-D918-4A8C-A302-45719A6F4EA7} as...
  10. Event ID 10001 DistrubutedCOM