Windows 10: games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?

Discus and support games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎11/‎2019 4:47 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arman.h, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Arman.h Win User

games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎4/‎11/‎2019 4:47 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffa104fd83b440
    Parameter 2: fffff80ec775c988
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: a68
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule
    Server information: b398cfea-3f4e-4997-b910-bcf5afc70c90

:)

Arman.h, Apr 18, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 18, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 18, 2019
  4. games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?

Angela Pun, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?

1. games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it? - Similar Threads - games crash livekernelevent141

2. how can I solve this win10 update error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I solve this win10 update error?: 源 Windows 摘要 硬件错误 日期 ‎2018/‎12/‎2 0:32 状态 已发送报告 描述 硬件问题导致 Windows 已停止正常工作。 问题签名 问题事件名称: LiveKernelEvent 代码: 141 参数 1: ffffab0203f9f4a0 参数 2: fffff8024a00c5a0 参数 3: 0 参数 4: 42e0 操作系统版本: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 产品: 768_1 OS 版本: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.99 区域设置 ID: 2052...
  3. [SOLVED] How can I create a default opener for '.etl' files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED] How can I create a default opener for '.etl' files?: *SOLUTION* With a bit of thought, I solved this myself. I'm leaving this here to help others... I created a CMD program: 'c:\CMD & tiny apps\OPEN ETL FILE.CMD', that contains a single line of text: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventvwr.msc" /l:%1...
  4. How can I solve the problem blue screen error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I solve the problem blue screen error?: How can I solve the problem blue screen error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/problem/8d17f992-b3ef-4903-8089-8c99be035c06
  5. [SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?: There's an app named "Alarms & Clock". When I launch it and probe it with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I discover that its command line is: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1805.1361.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Time.exe"...
  6. How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?

How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?: Recently, I've been experiencing a pretty high amount of bluescreen crashes. (I got five or six just yesterday) I've looked around on the internet, and the only thing that I've gotten out of that that I understand is that the crashes are being caused by CMUSBDAC.sys, which...
  7. PC Crashes unexpectedly, how can I fix it?

PC Crashes unexpectedly, how can I fix it?: Here's a list of fixes I Tried for my PC that keeps Randomly crashing: - I have had a look at logs yet nothing was written or logged, (it was set on automatically restart in case of error, I disabled that and all it did was freeze) - I did a reset without wiping personal...
  8. [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation": Hello, I was going to log into an account on Windows 10 Store, when I was prompted to log in with a Workplace account or a school account, and under there it says "Assigned by your organisation". I can't log into my regular email as it's not connected to Azure AD. Any ways I...
  9. How can i solve this !!!

How can i solve this !!!: Attachment 35386 This appears to me , when i turn on the computer and then disappears.Does someone knows how to fix this,i will be gratfull. 20851
  10. How can I make disk stop crashing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I make disk stop crashing?: Hello! 3 or 4 days ago, when I launched a program (csgo) Steam told me to install the game even the game was already installed. What ever I pressed install, and than Steam was allocating space for csgo's folders. Then message that says the download is starting into steam...