Windows 10: Games crash my computer

Discus and support Games crash my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago custom windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics. At first it worked perfectly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamO'Gorm, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Games crash my computer

Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago custom windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics. At first it worked perfectly, except one or two games would crash it. This problem has gotten progressively worse, and now any game will crash it. I have spent hundred of hours with microsoft techs. They installed a custom windows. This worked for a while, but then the problem came back even worse. I installed a SSD as a boot drive, to make a new version of windows, but that didn't work. It breaks my computer, and I have to roll back or reinstall the video driver to get it r

:)

WilliamO'Gorm, Jan 28, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 28, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Games crash my computer

Computer crashes when trying to game

Hi Simon,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologize for delay in response.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while game get crashed?

2) Is the issue confined to War games only?

This issue might occur, if graphics driver is not updated properly.

I would suggest you to update your graphics driver and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Games crash my computer

1. Games crash my computer - Similar Threads - Games crash computer

2. My computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes while playing games: Hi, it's been quite frustrating that when I'm playing any kind of videogame, sooner or later my computer crashes. Sometimes it can be "saved" by opening the task manager fast enough to stop the process, but when it's not enough, my monitor starts showing a black screen, or...
  3. My computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashes while playing games: Hi, it's been quite frustrating that when I'm playing any kind of videogame, sooner or later my computer crashes. Sometimes it can be "saved" by opening the task manager fast enough to stop the process, but when it's not enough, my monitor starts showing a black screen, or...
  4. My computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All my games are crashing and sometimes my computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games are crashing and sometimes my computer crashes: It started crashing about a week ago and ever since I couldn't start anything.I updated my driversI checked for malwareI did a factory resetand a tone more but it still doesn't work, I need help....
  6. All my games are crashing and sometimes my computer crashes

All my games are crashing and sometimes my computer crashes: It started crashing about a week ago and ever since I couldn't start anything.I updated my driversI checked for malwareI did a factory resetand a tone more but it still doesn't work, I need help....
  7. Games crashing and computer restarting

Games crashing and computer restarting: Over the last few weeks, I have been experiencing crashes in all the games I play. Since a few days ago my computer has just started to randomly restart itself while playing games only with no BSOD. I decided to check the event viewer and I saw that when my game crashes, it...
  8. Games crash my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash my computer: Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago custom windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics. At first it worked perfectly, except one or two games would crash it. This problem has gotten progressively worse, and now any game will crash it. I have...
  9. Games crash my computer

Games crash my computer: Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago custom windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics. At first it worked perfectly, except one or two games would crash it. This problem has gotten progressively worse, and now any game will crash it. I have...
  10. Computer crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashes while gaming: Specs:Nvidia rtx 3070Intel i7 - 10700kfGot a new gpu after having an old one get faulty a couple days ago and every time i boot up a game my pc either instantly crashes and then reboots, or i can play it for a bit and then it crashes and reboots. when i say crash i mean a...