Windows 10: Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

Discus and support Games crash my pc with a blackscreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, where to start.AMD.Yeah. I made the nuclear mistake of purchasing an AMD card assuming to go for performance over stability and oh boy.Launching a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RealDiscordGoat, May 14, 2022.

1. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

So, where to start.AMD.Yeah. I made the nuclear mistake of purchasing an AMD card assuming to go for performance over stability and oh boy.Launching a game soon crashes it, along with the rest of my pc, causing my dual monitors to go black and audio to still play. Sometimes audio would repeat, and other times it would go out after a few seconds.I've ruled out some things I'm guessingFirst: Temps dont exceed 70cSecond: Benchmarks complete successfullyThird: None of the drivers are workingSo, basically, the steps to reproduce are to go into the pc, have the drivers loaded, and launch a game. S

:)

RealDiscordGoat, May 14, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 14, 2022
  3. Lollmaoam Win User
    Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly

Hi,

I've recently build a Pc and encountered a problem 1 Week after i build the Pc. It happened first while playing a game and my Pc crashed. My monitor showed that there was no Hdmi connection anymore but i kept hearing for a couple of seconds until the pc fully crashes and the sound hangs itself. Then i waited for a minute and the pc restarted itself.

This problem occours anywhere. Even just about a minute ago when i was in the Windows Log-In screen when i pressed "Space" to open the writing box in order to write my password in!! It happened to me in a browser 2 or 3 times too! But 90% of the time it happenes while loading or playing Games. I've even clean installed Windows again and upadted the BIOS and the Drivers on their latest Versions... After the Cleaninstall from Windows it acctually worked for 2 days but then had the same crash again.

Another Information that may be usefull is that it works sometimes with the Games i've allready got on my pc and i can play them without any errors, but when i install new Games they work fine for a bit and crash. Also i think it isn't the Graphicscards fault because intensive Games and graphicscard Benchmarks doesn't let it crash at all. I've heard it could be the powert supply.

Any suggestions? I'm desperate with this one...

Lollmaoam, May 14, 2022
  4. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

1. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen - Similar Threads - Games crash blackscreen

2. Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming: Hello, I have built a new computer and unfortunately there is a problem,it occurs during gaming only so far and what happens is that the computer crashes,either the game just crashes back to windows OR the screen goes black,fans and rgb continue to run for a while before the...
  3. Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly built PC crashes to blackscreen then restart while gaming: Hello, I have built a new computer and unfortunately there is a problem,it occurs during gaming only so far and what happens is that the computer crashes,either the game just crashes back to windows OR the screen goes black,fans and rgb continue to run for a while before the...
  4. PC blackscreens when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blackscreens when gaming: when ever the game starts to load or heavy load my pc will crash, any game its not just 1, most recent i was playing Super People and as soon as it was loading to battle it black screened, the screen goes black all lights stay on, gpu stays on, ive let it sat to see if...
  5. PC blackscreens when gaming

PC blackscreens when gaming: when ever the game starts to load or heavy load my pc will crash, any game its not just 1, most recent i was playing Super People and as soon as it was loading to battle it black screened, the screen goes black all lights stay on, gpu stays on, ive let it sat to see if...
  6. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

Games crash my pc with a blackscreen: So, where to start.AMD.Yeah. I made the nuclear mistake of purchasing an AMD card assuming to go for performance over stability and oh boy.Launching a game soon crashes it, along with the rest of my pc, causing my dual monitors to go black and audio to still play. Sometimes...
  7. Games crash my pc with a blackscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crash my pc with a blackscreen: So, where to start.AMD.Yeah. I made the nuclear mistake of purchasing an AMD card assuming to go for performance over stability and oh boy.Launching a game soon crashes it, along with the rest of my pc, causing my dual monitors to go black and audio to still play. Sometimes...
  8. Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc Crashed into a Blackscreen randomly: Hi, I've recently build a Pc and encountered a problem 1 Week after i build the Pc. It happened first while playing a game and my Pc crashed. My monitor showed that there was no Hdmi connection anymore but i kept hearing for a couple of seconds until the pc fully crashes...
  9. Games in Fullscreen Giving Blackscreen and Crashing Pc

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games in Fullscreen Giving Blackscreen and Crashing Pc: So I used my PC for a while, until a problem came that ultimately ended up with me having to reinstall Windows from a fresh install. Before, I could game perfectly fine with no issues. Now however, whenever I boot a game into full screen mode, I can navigate for about 1-2...
  10. Blackscreen crash while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen crash while playing game: I am getting Black screen crashes whenever i play games, the time it takes for the crash varies and i get numerous errors. I just replaced my CPU cooler and GPU specs and errors as follows. I7 9700k Not over clocked 2080ti evga black MSI MEG Z390 ACE LGA 1151 (300 Series)...