Windows 10: Games Crashes While Playing

Discus and support Games Crashes While Playing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rabsrabi26, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Games Crashes While Playing

Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?

:)

rabsrabi26, Jun 22, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Games Crashes While Playing

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Games Crashes While Playing

1. Games Crashes While Playing - Similar Threads - Games Crashes While

2. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  3. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  4. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  5. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  6. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  7. PC crashes while playing game

PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  8. Game crashes while playing

Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  9. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes while playing games: For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and both monitors drivers. Here is the reliability report for 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  10. Win10 Crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Crashes while playing games: My PC crashes when i play games it always crashes while playing like rocket league, borderlands 2, chivarly medieval warfare, mass effect 2 and alot of other games. When it crashes my screen changes color like green pink red white etc. after that it goes gray and then my PC...