Windows 10: Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

Discus and support Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andon Mason, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up to date, as well as, drivers, bios, chipset. I even upgraded RAM and RMA'd my GPU for a new one. I just reinstalled Windows, and took out my extra drives just in case some files were causing an issue.My system never overheats while gaming as it only reaches max of 60 degrees celsius for both the CPU and GPU. I've tested t

:)

Andon Mason, Feb 27, 2024

2. Far Cry 3 crashes on Windows 10 after 15 minutes of gameplay

Thank you very mutch!!!!

I have been in contact with sega support for 5 days because "Alien Isolation" kept crashing. he gave me standard support options wich didn't work until he found out that "XAudio2_7.dll" was the problem. with that knowledge, I got to this
    page.

I informed an linked the support to this page and hopefully, he will take this information to the next person who's game keeps crashing after 10-15 minutes.

Jordy van Venrooij, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. The minidump logs show the error code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

When playing CPU intensive games after 5 to 10 minutes the game crashes to desktop. I checked the minidump logs and i have two files within created, 2 days ago within 15 minutes of each other. Checking the minidump files they both throw the same error code listed above. I check for drives updates for my Geforce RTX 4060. I am more then happy to provide more information as needed.

zach francis, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

1. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay - Similar Threads - Games crashing minutes

2. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  3. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  4. Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes: Hey so I don't know how to solve this, please help. Here is the event report, game in question is AC Valhalla, it worked fine before today.Fault bucket 2066463573100176438, type 5Event Name: D3DDRED2Response: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: VEN_1002P2:...
  5. Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes

Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes: Hey so I don't know how to solve this, please help. Here is the event report, game in question is AC Valhalla, it worked fine before today.Fault bucket 2066463573100176438, type 5Event Name: D3DDRED2Response: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: VEN_1002P2:...
  6. Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games: Hey guys,My games are crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay. i updated drivers and windows to the latest available. PC had to turn off forcefully because there were some power outages recently just mentioning, I'm not sure if that's the main issue So I checked event...
  7. Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games

Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games: Hey guys,My games are crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay. i updated drivers and windows to the latest available. PC had to turn off forcefully because there were some power outages recently just mentioning, I'm not sure if that's the main issue So I checked event...
  8. PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  9. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  10. PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay: Bought a gaming PC for Christmas and each time I load a game it plays for approximately 5 minutes before freezing and the PC restarts. I have updated windows 10, ran diagnostics for memory and graphics card and updated drivers where necessary. all diagnostics checks come back...