Windows 10: games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

Discus and support games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am having a problem playing games ,every time i entered a game it crashes after 5 minutes ,i played with minecrafft and gta v and it crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JesseLJH, Jun 26, 2020.

1. JesseLJH Win User

games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

i am having a problem playing games ,every time i entered a game it crashes after 5 minutes ,i played with minecrafft and gta v and it crash

:)

JesseLJH, Jun 26, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Spades game crashes with error: "A network error occurred while communicating with the game server". Error Code: 0x80041006.

Hello Deepika,

Over half the time I play Microsoft Internet Spades it crashes with a server error at some point and it seems to be getting even more frequent with time. This problem is not with any of the users, it is a problem with the server or with the person in charge
    of that server. I suggest you take the appropriate steps WITHIN MICROSOFT to fix this server or replace the person in charge of it. This is affecting millions of Windows users, INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES - it is extremely frustrating to play a game
    for 15 minutes and see the server disconnect, etc. Today I played 4 games of Internet Spades - all 4 disconnected 5-15 minutes into the game ... I was not able to finish one game. Try playing about 10 games yourself and see how many times the server drops
    out.

Thank you.

MicrosoftBit, Jun 26, 2020
  4. games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

Every game I try to play, after a few minutes of playing, it crashes.

Every game I try to play, after a few minutes of playing, it crashes. I have tried many types of troubleshooting, I have tried to run the game in compatibility mode and it still crashes, I have tried many options and I am getting very frustrated, if anyone
    could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

DanteCodes, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

1. games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - games crashing minutes

2. Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call: Hi all. I just bought a new Asus laptop, Windows 10, AMD A9 processor, and currently, due to the situation these days, I´m working on zoom. But I´m having a problem. I log in to zoom normally, enter the call, but around every 5 minutes the microphone crashes and I get a...
  3. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  4. PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay: Bought a gaming PC for Christmas and each time I load a game it plays for approximately 5 minutes before freezing and the PC restarts. I have updated windows 10, ran diagnostics for memory and graphics card and updated drivers where necessary. all diagnostics checks come back...
  5. All programs crash after 5-10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All programs crash after 5-10 minutes: Hello, I've gone through everything that I can find online for the past day, and nothing has fixed the issue. The issue itself is that any program, no matter what it is, crashes 5-10 minutes after launching. From minecraft to the admin tool event viewer, everything has...
  6. Cannot play online games -- and only online games -- for longer than 5 to 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot play online games -- and only online games -- for longer than 5 to 10 minutes: Greetings! I come today with an issue I've been experiencing on my Windows 10 computer. For the last week or so, I've been experiencing a network issue on a specific WiFi connection at one of my two main locations of where I use my device. I can do everything on it just...
  7. Games keep crashing after some Minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after some Minutes.: Hello guys, my old HDD crashed (rip), so I took my external HDD as new internal, formated it and installed Windows 10 Education N x64 Edition. Everything works fine (streams, teamspeak, yada yada yada) but when I start a Game (tested it with Path of Exile, CS:GO and H1Z1)...
  8. BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes

BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes: Hello, I am having this problem with my computer, where i am getting random BSOD's when i have been playing any game for about 5-10 minutes. The BSOD is either the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or the APC_INDEX_MISMATCH I have attached my debug files here Attachment 39009 I...
  9. Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes

Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes: Can someone help me scan this debug? I'm crashing too often to make much progress. So far I've seen memory fault exception and security kernel BSODs. Edit: And a system service exception just now. + PFN list corrupt 38741
  10. BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games

BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games: but sometimes does, sometimes doesn't. the BSOD never happen if i has play more than couple hour, so if BSOD happen must be in first 5-10 minutes playing games... and there is more issue. sometimes when i play game there is notification "the display driver has stopped..."...