Windows 10: games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

Discus and support games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am having a problem playing games ,every time i entered a game it crashes after 5 minutes ,i played with minecrafft and gta v and it crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JesseLJH, Jun 26, 2020.

1. JesseLJH Win User

games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

i am having a problem playing games ,every time i entered a game it crashes after 5 minutes ,i played with minecrafft and gta v and it crash

:)

JesseLJH, Jun 26, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Spades game crashes with error: "A network error occurred while communicating with the game server". Error Code: 0x80041006.

Hello Deepika,

Over half the time I play Microsoft Internet Spades it crashes with a server error at some point and it seems to be getting even more frequent with time. This problem is not with any of the users, it is a problem with the server or with the person in charge
    of that server. I suggest you take the appropriate steps WITHIN MICROSOFT to fix this server or replace the person in charge of it. This is affecting millions of Windows users, INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES - it is extremely frustrating to play a game
    for 15 minutes and see the server disconnect, etc. Today I played 4 games of Internet Spades - all 4 disconnected 5-15 minutes into the game ... I was not able to finish one game. Try playing about 10 games yourself and see how many times the server drops
    out.

Thank you.

MicrosoftBit, Jun 26, 2020
  4. games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

Every game I try to play, after a few minutes of playing, it crashes.

Every game I try to play, after a few minutes of playing, it crashes. I have tried many types of troubleshooting, I have tried to run the game in compatibility mode and it still crashes, I have tried many options and I am getting very frustrated, if anyone
    could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

DanteCodes, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10

1. games crashing after 5 minutes playing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - games crashing minutes

2. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  3. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  4. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Xbox/Microsoft Store games crashes after 5-10 minutes after opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox/Microsoft Store games crashes after 5-10 minutes after opening.: I recently had a problem wit my pc and had the motherboard changed out and got a new graphics card buh before the new mobo and gpu all my games were working fine. I had my pc in the shop about a week and when i got it back the first thing i tried to install was my xbox...
  6. Laptop black screens after 5 minutes of playing video games.

Laptop black screens after 5 minutes of playing video games.: My laptop has never been doing this in the past 2 years, this only started 2 weeks ago and I have still not found a solution. Basically, when I run "Roblox" a game, Discord and google chrome freeze. Google Chrome goes black only below the search bar and discord completely...
  7. Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games: Hey guys,My games are crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay. i updated drivers and windows to the latest available. PC had to turn off forcefully because there were some power outages recently just mentioning, I'm not sure if that's the main issue So I checked event...
  8. Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay mostly new games: Hey guys,My games are crashing after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay. i updated drivers and windows to the latest available. PC had to turn off forcefully because there were some power outages recently just mentioning, I'm not sure if that's the main issue So I checked event...
  9. PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  10. BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games

BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games: but sometimes does, sometimes doesn't. the BSOD never happen if i has play more than couple hour, so if BSOD happen must be in first 5-10 minutes playing games... and there is more issue. sometimes when i play game there is notification "the display driver has stopped..."...