Windows 10: Games crashing BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_ERROR Driver Issue

Discus and support Games crashing BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_ERROR Driver Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having BSOD for 3 weeks now and also my games have been crashing this started a few weeks after upgrading my PC but it wasnt happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RalfsB, Apr 15, 2020.

1. RalfsB Win User

Games crashing BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_ERROR Driver Issue

I have been having BSOD for 3 weeks now and also my games have been crashing this started a few weeks after upgrading my PC but it wasnt happening before and I have not been able to find a solve. I have tried reinstalling windows, updating ALL of my drivers, running tests, testing each computer part, changing the TDR and a lot of other things that I cant remeber.

I have linked this to a driver problem as all of my parts are new except from the GPU but I tested that in my brothers pc and it worked. I have also ran memtest no errors and also other tests for each other part. It is also a pretty weird driver issue as it blue screens usually on startup. The main problem is that my games crash after a few seconds or I can play for a few minutes but then it ends up crashing.

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/ooUuaWy3RYwuKzZSY5J3oTS

I have made sure to update all of my drivers from the gigabyte webpage for my motherboard including chipset, and I have also gone to update all of my drivers using driver easy. I ran the verifier test and these are the dumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjgC9Kd3wHpyhiWzyYPiI7kmqS1p?e=gEJd9m

:)

RalfsB, Apr 15, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Games crashing BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_ERROR Driver Issue

Windows 10 randomly goes to BSOD/crashing

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing the BSOD error while playing games, please share the information:

• Is the issue particular to a game or all games?
    • Are the games downloaded from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the graphic card driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Games crashing BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_ERROR Driver Issue

1. Games crashing BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_ERROR Driver Issue - Similar Threads - Games crashing BSOD

2. BSOD, games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, games crashing: Hello, I have recently upgraded GPU's from a 1050 to 3060 Ti. With this, I have also bought a new PSU for it. Ever since I've got the two new hardware, my games R6S, OW2, Fortnite, Ready or Not etc have been crashing and sometimes I get the BSOD with error messages like...
  3. BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming: OS Microsoft windows 10 homeVersion: 10.0.19045 build 19045Motherboard: B550 AORUS PRO AC gigabyteProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core, 3600 mhz, 6 coregraphics card Nvidia 3600 TI RAM 16 GigKeep crashing on idle/while gaming only certain games. PC is 2 years old. I'm worried...
  4. BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming: OS Microsoft windows 10 homeVersion: 10.0.19045 build 19045Motherboard: B550 AORUS PRO AC gigabyteProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core, 3600 mhz, 6 coregraphics card Nvidia 3600 TI RAM 16 GigKeep crashing on idle/while gaming only certain games. PC is 2 years old. I'm worried...
  5. BSOD crash issues on idle and gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD and game crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and game crash: Hi, I've upgraded my system a few days ago with an Intel 12600k, a Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X and new ram 3600mhz. Since then I've had a few issues when using the pc. First of all it crashed a couple of games, namely Grim Dawn and Rocket League. In particular, just before...
  7. BSOD and Game Crashes

BSOD and Game Crashes: I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU. I had an Asus ROG STRIX Z270e and i5 7600k and upgraded to the Asus ROG STRIX z490e with an i7 10700K. I've had constant BSOD issues since installing about 3 errors through 4 hours of game play a night. The 3 main errors have been...
  8. Games Crashing/ BSOD

Games Crashing/ BSOD: hi i have a Zotac Gforce GTX 1660 and my games and programs are prone to crashing. i have been getting strange blue screens as one of my monitor turns blue and the other monitor stays fine. i have replaced my motherboard and RAM and the PSU, i have tried reinstalling windows...
  9. Driver issues/crashing

Driver issues/crashing: My PC has been crashing a bit lately. I ran the driver verifier and got the dump files, which pointed to the Steam streaming microphone driver being the culprit. I don't use it, so I just uninstalled the device and driver. A few days later, I got another crash so I re-ran...
  10. Game crashing issues

Game crashing issues: [ATTACH] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. And now popping-up safe mode dialog box and crashing....