Windows 10: Games Crashing/ BSOD

Discus and support Games Crashing/ BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i have a Zotac Gforce GTX 1660 and my games and programs are prone to crashing. i have been getting strange blue screens as one of my monitor turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ExoticLoli, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Games Crashing/ BSOD

hi i have a Zotac Gforce GTX 1660 and my games and programs are prone to crashing. i have been getting strange blue screens as one of my monitor turns blue and the other monitor stays fine. i have replaced my motherboard and RAM and the PSU, i have tried reinstalling windows and several versions of it but the problem still occurs. i did a GPU and CPU stress test and it passed. The problem occurs randomly. My card is not overclocked and still in warranty. i have reinstalled the drivers on my system as well and my windows is up to date. The games that crash are usually high end like Warzone and Red Dead ect... games like csgo run fine. My temps seem fine while gaming and idle.

MiniDump:- https://1drv.ms/u/s!AksWYLRvFHzXhzAQiPmnuesm7IiA?e=8QjUbW

:)

ExoticLoli, Dec 24, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 24, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Games Crashing/ BSOD

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Games Crashing/ BSOD

1. Games Crashing/ BSOD - Similar Threads - Games Crashing BSOD

2. BSOD, games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, games crashing: Hello, I have recently upgraded GPU's from a 1050 to 3060 Ti. With this, I have also bought a new PSU for it. Ever since I've got the two new hardware, my games R6S, OW2, Fortnite, Ready or Not etc have been crashing and sometimes I get the BSOD with error messages like...
  3. Game crashes and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes and bsod: Hello, I've built a new pc this December and it's been almost two months that bsod keeps happening and whatever game I play crashes from 1-10 minutes. First I thought the problem was from hardware so I sent it back to the distributors whom I bought from, they thought it might...
  4. Game crashes and bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashes and bsod: Hello, I've built a new pc this December and it's been almost two months that bsod keeps happening and whatever game I play crashes from 1-10 minutes. First I thought the problem was from hardware so I sent it back to the distributors whom I bought from, they thought it might...
  5. BSOD and game crash

BSOD and game crash: Hi, I've upgraded my system a few days ago with an Intel 12600k, a Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X and new ram 3600mhz. Since then I've had a few issues when using the pc. First of all it crashed a couple of games, namely Grim Dawn and Rocket League. In particular, just before...
  6. BSOD and game crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and game crash: Hi, I've upgraded my system a few days ago with an Intel 12600k, a Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X and new ram 3600mhz. Since then I've had a few issues when using the pc. First of all it crashed a couple of games, namely Grim Dawn and Rocket League. In particular, just before...
  7. BSOD and game crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD and game crashing: Hello all,I've been experiencing weekly bsod and almost daily game crashes and im trying to look for a fix, ive listed some information about the BSOD'S ive been experiencing...
  8. BSOD and Game Crashes

BSOD and Game Crashes: I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU. I had an Asus ROG STRIX Z270e and i5 7600k and upgraded to the Asus ROG STRIX z490e with an i7 10700K. I've had constant BSOD issues since installing about 3 errors through 4 hours of game play a night. The 3 main errors have been...
  9. BSOD and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and games crashing: I am getting BSOD still after a fresh install of windows 10/64 on a clean SSD. Just got a KERNAL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION but I am getting other .dll errors. IL2.EXE threw soundengine.dll error landscape.dll error Crashes come mostly from the game...
  10. BSOD and Game Crash

BSOD and Game Crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8065922c6d8, 0xfffff50332e0a0b0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 8d40853c-cf9c-467b-b990-ce8ed3803f72. Hi Just wondering if you can...