Windows 10: Games Crashing. New pc

Discus and support Games Crashing. New pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Gigabyte b450m s2h Patriot viper 4 3000MHz 8gb Corsair cx450m So the problem is i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ΠαναγιωτηςΑνδριτσος, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Games Crashing. New pc

Hi so i built a new pc with the following parts:

Ryzen 3 2200g

Gigabyte b450m s2h

Patriot viper 4 3000MHz 8gb

Corsair cx450m

So the problem is i can play a game for example apex legends for a few minutes say 10-20 and then it will crash with no error or anythingthis doesnt happen while much action is going on i can then boot into the game normally again.

This really ruins my game experience so if you think you can help me pls do :

Thanks in advance

:)

ΠαναγιωτηςΑνδριτσος, Apr 24, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Games Crashing. New pc

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Games Crashing. New pc

1. Games Crashing. New pc - Similar Threads - Games Crashing

2. Antivirus keeps crashing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus keeps crashing games: Only happens with rainbow 6 siege and no other game has that problem. Every time the game crashes i go to the windows updates in setting and its ALWAYS an antivirus update....
  3. Antivirus keeps crashing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus keeps crashing games: Only happens with rainbow 6 siege and no other game has that problem. Every time the game crashes i go to the windows updates in setting and its ALWAYS an antivirus update....
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  5. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  6. Game crashing when running besides a browser

7. Games crash my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash my PC: Hello, when i play games on my PC, it is normal for 20-30 mins, then my pc screen freezes, it stays like that for about 3 minutes. During those 3 minutes, the first 10 seconds i can press any key, then the system freezes. After 3 minutes, my screen goes black but the...
  8. Games crash my PC

Games crash my PC: Hello, when i play games on my PC, it is normal for 20-30 mins, then my pc screen freezes, it stays like that for about 3 minutes. During those 3 minutes, the first 10 seconds i can press any key, then the system freezes. After 3 minutes, my screen goes black but the...
  9. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  10. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...