Windows 10: Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

Discus and support Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'll start off with the event viewer codes I have no idea what these mean other than that they show an error and information about said error. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RegularBet, May 14, 2022.

1. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

I'll start off with the event viewer codes I have no idea what these mean other than that they show an error and information about said error. This game worked only a few months ago and I've been trying to fix it any means possible but I just can't. I'm decent with computers but this is beyond me. Any help appreciated:Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 2022-05-13 6:05:55 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-76JKM7G Description: Fault bucket 142856883

:)

RegularBet, May 14, 2022

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, May 14, 2022
  3. Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 14, 2022
  4. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

Windows Store Game Crashes/Won't launch

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why your games are crashing on your PC. Corrupted game components or system files may cause the issue. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Update troubleshooter on this
    link. After running the troubleshooter, you may follow the instructions provided or manually check for updates and install all the critical or important updates on this

link

You can also reset the game from the Settings menu to help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Make sure that your games and apps are updated on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

1. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it - Similar Threads - Games Crashing Launch

2. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  3. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  4. Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  5. Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch

Multiplayer Game Crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  6. Multiplayer Games crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Games crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  7. Multiplayer Games crashes at launch

Multiplayer Games crashes at launch: Games like Rust, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, or any multiplayer games i try to play crashes at launch leaving me with either a black screen or a frozen screen of the games. Single players games work fine and even after opening ports for the games I am still met with the same...
  8. Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing on Launch Only 2 Games do it: I'll start off with the event viewer codes I have no idea what these mean other than that they show an error and information about said error. This game worked only a few months ago and I've been trying to fix it any means possible but I just can't. I'm decent with computers...
  9. Help with a game crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with a game crashing on launch: Recently Left 4 Dead 2 and Payday 2 has for some reason kept crashing on launch. I found MDMP files in the folder and put it in WinDbg debugging software. I didn't find quite much about this in the internet so in case someone would know about these things it would be great so...
  10. Microsoft Games Crash on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Games Crash on Launch: I've gone through numerous updating steps from wsreset to running commands through PowerShell (Admin) and nothing works. The store works. I can buy games and browse and twiddle my thumbs but anytime I open a game it will bring up the launcher logo (in this case Sea of...