Windows 10: Games crashing on windows 10

Discus and support Games crashing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; for two days i cant play games in my windows 10 computer. games closes immediately after the menu. the only game i can play right now is Age of Empires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ijazahmad7, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Games crashing on windows 10

for two days i cant play games in my windows 10 computer. games closes immediately after the menu. the only game i can play right now is Age of Empires : Defenitive edition. The all other games crashes which are Fifa 18, Just Cause 3, Forza Horizon 3, No mans sky. windows is not activated right now. but updates are automatic. graphics driver are up to date.

computer specs are : Core i5 4440

8 gb ram

Gtx 1060 6 gb

:)

ijazahmad7, Aug 23, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 23, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Games crashing on windows 10

Angela Pun, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Games crashing on windows 10

1. Games crashing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Games crashing

2. PC crashes into black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes into black screen while gaming: This issue has been occurring for several months now. While playing games such as GTA V, Euro Truck Simulator 2, and Bannerlord, the screen goes black and the current audio gets stuck. In a few seconds, the monitor shuts down and a "no signal" message shows up on the screen....
  3. PC crashes into black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes into black screen while gaming: This issue has been occurring for several months now. While playing games such as GTA V, Euro Truck Simulator 2, and Bannerlord, the screen goes black and the current audio gets stuck. In a few seconds, the monitor shuts down and a "no signal" message shows up on the screen....
  4. PC crashes into black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random crashing in certain games only help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing in certain games only help: Hi, I started having my pc crash when playing DX12 games like metro exodus and this other game called backroom break, My whole pc will shut down or restart itself as if the power is lost, I have switched out the power supply from the toughpower GX2 to a corsair RMx it crashed...
  6. Random crashing in certain games only help

Random crashing in certain games only help: Hi, I started having my pc crash when playing DX12 games like metro exodus and this other game called backroom break, My whole pc will shut down or restart itself as if the power is lost, I have switched out the power supply from the toughpower GX2 to a corsair RMx it crashed...
  7. Random crashing in certain games only help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Games crashing on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on my laptop: Recently my laptop won't launch anything games, they just crash upon launching. Some games display message that it is "out of video memory". Pretty sure this ain't possible I have a RTX4050 6GB. Monitored with MSI Afterburner, VRAM only takes around 2 to 3 GB. MUX switch is...
  9. Games crashing on my laptop

Games crashing on my laptop: Recently my laptop won't launch anything games, they just crash upon launching. Some games display message that it is "out of video memory". Pretty sure this ain't possible I have a RTX4050 6GB. Monitored with MSI Afterburner, VRAM only takes around 2 to 3 GB. MUX switch is...
  10. Games keep crashing

Games keep crashing: When I try to launch Call of Duty DirectX encounters an unrecoverable error and when I try to launch games on steam it says I need more video card memory but I have no other apps open and have over 30 gigabytes of RAM with a 3080 graphics card. Some games just crash without...