Windows 10: Games crashing to desktop

Discus and support Games crashing to desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All my games are crashing to the desktop , i did have error 10016 in event viewer but have fixed that now but still my games crash to desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeSmith94, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Games crashing to desktop

Hi All my games are crashing to the desktop , i did have error 10016 in event viewer but have fixed that now but still my games crash to desktop. Everything is up to date , done a fresh install of windows 10 but didn't install updates as i beleived that was the issue.

Made another question about this earlier today and someone responded about using CMD to run sfcnow but my CMD prompt wasnt working , opening and closing straight away. so another install of windows 10 and cmd prompt is working again.

Now event viewer isnt showing any errors after the games crash to desktop.

:)

GeorgeSmith94, Aug 21, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 21, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Games crashing to desktop

Angela Pun, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Games crashing to desktop

1. Games crashing to desktop - Similar Threads - Games crashing desktop

2. Ntdll.dll crash to desktop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ntdll.dll crash to desktop in games: HiGames started crashing to desktop at random gameplay intervals, no apparent pattern or cause. Nothing new installed. But they all have same exception code. Here is an example from event viewer for No Mans Sky. I am trying Microsoft support as this happens in more than one...
  3. Ntdll.dll crash to desktop in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ntdll.dll crash to desktop in games: HiGames started crashing to desktop at random gameplay intervals, no apparent pattern or cause. Nothing new installed. But they all have same exception code. Here is an example from event viewer for No Mans Sky. I am trying Microsoft support as this happens in more than one...
  4. Multiple games crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple games crashing to desktop: I've been having issues with games crashing to desktop on a new PC. Despite trying everything I can think of updating drivers, windows updates, DDU & Clean install, verifying game files, reinstalling games, etc nothing has been able to fix these issues. Using event log dumps...
  5. Multiple games crashing to desktop

Multiple games crashing to desktop: I've been having issues with games crashing to desktop on a new PC. Despite trying everything I can think of updating drivers, windows updates, DDU & Clean install, verifying game files, reinstalling games, etc nothing has been able to fix these issues. Using event log dumps...
  6. Multiple games crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Games crash directly to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash directly to desktop.: Hi! I have a problem that is stopping me from playing almost any game. I think this problem has been present since i bought the laptop but i thought that the game was not compatible with my laptop. I have sent the laptop to a service but it came back with the same problem....
  8. Games crash directly to desktop.

Games crash directly to desktop.: Hi! I have a problem that is stopping me from playing almost any game. I think this problem has been present since i bought the laptop but i thought that the game was not compatible with my laptop. I have sent the laptop to a service but it came back with the same problem....
  9. Games crash directly to desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Game crashes to Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game crashes to Desktop: I have downloaded two games from the internet. Both of them worked fine for a while. I even cleared several levels. But now suddenly the game runs and crashes to desktop. I have tried re-installing several times. All my hardware and graphics are up to date and as far as I...