Windows 10: Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar

Discus and support Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I upgraded to Win10 my games have been crashing when I press Spacebar. I play D3 and LoL. Both of them I use spacebar a lot in so my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kopro, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Kopro Win User

Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar

Ever since I upgraded to Win10 my games have been crashing when I press Spacebar. I play D3 and LoL. Both of them I use spacebar a lot in so my games crash a lot. It doesn't happen every time, but the times it doesn't crash the screen kinda flickers (Not always, but maybe about 50% of the time). The games crash to desktop. Please help. Never had this problem before Win10.

PC Specs
    CPU: i5-2500K
    Mobo: Z77X-UD5H
    GFX: GTX 460 SE V2
    RAM: 16GB
    HDD: 500GB

:)

Kopro, Nov 7, 2015
  2. orcbolt Win User

Nokia N8 - Text Messages Failing!!

Had exactly the same problem in both conversation and inbox mode, seemed quite random at first but always crashed when typing a long word and by pressing the spacebar. I disabled the spell check / dictionary thingy in the input options in the text message
    menu, by doing so the crashing stopped.

orcbolt, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Pressing Keys Loses Fullscreen Mode While Gaming

I'm playing my first offline game since getting a new laptop with windows 10 on it. I downloaded Tomb Raider from Steam and for some reason it switches out of fullscreen mode when I press forward + jump (W + Spacebar). It seems to happen sometimes when I
    click one of the mousebuttons too, but definitely always when I press forward + jump (W + Spacebar) without fail it switches out to a small window.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

MonkeyArmy, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar

1. Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar - Similar Threads - Games Crashing Press

2. When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press the spacebar it says recording... Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NekroseL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ly64tu/when_i_press_the_spacebar_it_says_recording_help/
  3. Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key

Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key: When I hold down my spacebar the windows pop up on the bottom left is spammed and I can’t do much on my computer at the moment. Any known fixes? submitted by /u/Reoxys [link] [comments]...
  4. Crashing when I play games

Crashing when I play games: Hello, I'm having issues with my pc crashing when I play games... Its only when I play games. I reinstalled my driver for the graphics card (5600 XT), I haven't done too much else seeing as that I'm not really PC savvy. If anyone has any trouble shooting suggestions I would...
  5. pressing spacebar types *n*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pressing spacebar types *n*: Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-spacebar-types-n/459a0881-665b-434c-8950-67e6ff2e3f3e
  6. why when i press esc my game minimizes

in Windows 10 Customization
    why when i press esc my game minimizes: everytime im playing a game and try to go to the main menu i have to press esc but when i press it minimizes the game and goes to my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-press-esc-my-game-minimizes/02f4510c-8abd-41ae-90f7-76497a4060be
  7. Beeping noise when I press my spacebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping noise when I press my spacebar: Hello, I have a Surface Book and sometime last week my spacebar key started making a beeping noise whenever I press it. The noise disappears when I have my sound turned off but, I don't like having to resort to that. I don't have sticky keys on and I've disabled them just...
  8. Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle: I have an HP Spectre X 360 laptop. My spacebar only works if pressed in the middle. The keyboard was replaced by an HP technician. It still has the same problem. I bought an external keyboard HP wireless and the spacebar works fine. It does not appear to be a hardware...
  9. Windows Store crashes when pressing install on a certain game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store crashes when pressing install on a certain game: the game in question: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/danger-goat/9njjmtrll0zr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab I have tried running wsreset and this is a clean install of x64 pro 1903 (18362.418) Here is the crashlog from event viewer: Faulting application name:...
  10. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen: Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and when it loaded in, changed into fullscreen, but recently I cant get through the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. csgo crash when pressing spacebar