Windows 10: Games Crashing

Discus and support Games Crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last week +/- been trying to play online games Hearts, Spades, Backgammon on TWO DIFFERENT COMPUTERS and mid-game getting booted. Getting the little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ushouldbsmilingxoxo, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Games Crashing

Last week +/- been trying to play online games Hearts, Spades, Backgammon on TWO DIFFERENT COMPUTERS and mid-game getting booted.

Getting the little circle that's starts circling around & then booted out of game repeatedly!

Have been able to complete a game in the last week!

Again, TWO DIFFERENT COMPUTERS, a desktop & a laptop, even tried under a different browser to no avail.

Very frustrating!

:)

ushouldbsmilingxoxo, Mar 23, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 23, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Games Crashing

Angela Pun, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Games Crashing

1. Games Crashing - Similar Threads - Games Crashing

2. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  3. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2": Dear all, I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly. There is an CrashReportClient text file: [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true and the...
  4. Games crashing on Windows 10

Games crashing on Windows 10: I don't know what happened but recently my games have been freezing and then crashing and I can't even play them. What happens is that when I try to play roblox, I can play for a good 20-30 seconds and then it freezes and crashes. When I try to play Fortnite, I can play...
  5. xbox controller causes game graphics crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox controller causes game graphics crash: I have an Xbox one controller that I use for most of my pc games. Before I went on deployment, everything worked fine. When I got back, I can no longer use my Xbox controller. I will open a game, like rocket league, and everything will be fine. If I then turn my Xbox...
  6. games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crash(livekernelevent141),how can i solve it?: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎11/‎2019 4:47 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffa104fd83b440...
  7. Games from Store crashed when installed on SSD

Games from Store crashed when installed on SSD: I wanted to install Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4 on SSD but they crashed with black screen and then shut down. Other games such as Origin or Steam work without problem. I tried to download Sea Of Thieves on my HDD and then moved it to the SSD, the games also crashed and...
  8. Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop

Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop: Im not sure if all these dmp files are related to the crash but it was the ones on my computer so the links are here. Also if i can ask what are you using to inspect the dmp files? Id like to use it for myself so i dont need to come here every time i want to look at my dmp...
  9. Periodic AMD Driver Crashes at Random Intervals While Playing Games

Periodic AMD Driver Crashes at Random Intervals While Playing Games: Hello, As is written in my computer specifications, I am running an ASUS AMD Radeon R9 380 with 4GB GDDR5, I am running it with no overclock and on stock settings in AMD's Radeon Settings application. In normal use (web browsing, listening to music, programming, etc), my...
  10. Games Are Crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games Are Crashing: When I play Games Then They Just Crashed After Sometime And a Popup Is appeared (application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware) And I tried TdrDelay and TdrLevel Both Doesn't Work And Updated My Graphics Driver Several times. Please Help...