Windows 10: games crashing

Discus and support games crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; almost every time i play games like Forza horizon 4, COD warzone, r6 siege, and Minecraft my game and when i look in control panel it under reliability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bencarroll7, Jul 28, 2021.

1. games crashing

almost every time i play games like Forza horizon 4, COD warzone, r6 siege, and Minecraft my game and when i look in control panel it under reliability monitor i see this.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe60d01b53010Parameter 2: fffff80577fa6958Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 2c44OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: &

:)

bencarroll7, Jul 28, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 28, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 28, 2021
  4. games crashing

Angela Pun, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

games crashing

1. games crashing - Similar Threads - games crashing

2. Os is crashing and games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Os is crashing and games: Hello, my games keep crashing and my pc will randomly stutter and the fans will go full speed then it will reboot without doing the restart process. I tried stress testing the GPU and 2 hours later in event viewer it said The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  3. Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming: I have been trying to fix this issue but it was working like normal last week it only crashes or monitor randomly disconnects when launching the game or after like 30 minutes here are the things I already did to fix the issue- running SFC- memory diagnostic no problems at...
  4. Pc crashes with a different solid screen or sometimes I can still hear game sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes with a different solid screen or sometimes I can still hear game sounds: I got ton of issues since I move in my room I can't play games or anything I can only use it for school I tried a lot of things to fix the damn issue but it always happens I'm tired of it please give me tips how to fix it I can't take it to a repair shop because my mom would...
  5. PC Crashes during games, no BSOD, just dies

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Crashes during games, no BSOD, just dies: Hello,My PC has been crashing for the last couple months when playing modern games. I'll be able to play about 20 minutes before my PC crashes in an incredibly unhelpful way.The screen will either lose signal or change to a solid color usually white with no BSOD or other info...
  6. Computer crashing for unknown reason and GPU crashing while playing some games.

Computer crashing for unknown reason and GPU crashing while playing some games.: Specs:GPU: Nvidia 1660 superCPU: Ryzen 7 3700xMotherboard: Asus TUF x570 wifi RAM: 32 gb 3600 mhz corsairStorage: WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD Display: Asus VG27A && Asus VG24VThe problem: very recently i have been experiencing 2 different crashes on my computer. One happens when...
  7. KB5005033 crashes my games

KB5005033 crashes my games: Hello,KB5005033 is a real source of joy on my computer. As soon as it is installed my grapics cards driver crashes on almost every game. Occures from once a day up to the first minute after a game is started depends on game, Unity based games seems to be very sensitive for...
  8. computer crashes when gaming

computer crashes when gaming: When I play a game while playing it randomly crashed and I have to restart the pc anyone that is willing to help? * original title: Helpppp * https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-when-gaming/57b47f94-2aeb-49fe-ace3-73ac4fa4c0f9
  9. crash when playing games display turns off then cant do anything

crash when playing games display turns off then cant do anything: i checked the logs and the only error i can find is this Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 i dont know if it is anything if not i would love some advice to fix the problem....
  10. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes: When i play game for 5 to 10 minutes blue screen pops up and restart with error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, tried to check error in event viewer got these codes i need help figuring out 1.A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...