Windows 10: Games Deleting off my COmputer

Discus and support Games Deleting off my COmputer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason, specific games get randomly uninstalled off my computer. I would download them and play them a few times and when I come back it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenjaminBomback, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Games Deleting off my COmputer

For some reason, specific games get randomly uninstalled off my computer. I would download them and play them a few times and when I come back it says to install again. It's not every game but it's really annoying not being able to play those games. Current issues with Modern Warfare, Elder Scrolls Online, and Overwatchspecs:intel i7 9700kNvidia 3060Ti32GB DDR4 ramWDC 4 TB hard driveToshiba 1TB Hard DriveWD 500GB M.2Windows 10 latest version

:)

BenjaminBomback, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cant delete game from games menu

Hi Ansgar,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in removing a game from the games menu, we would like to know more information about the problem that you are experiencing.

• Do you only experience this issue with this particular game?
    • Did you download this game from Windows Store?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the game on your computer?
    • What other steps have you performed in trying to delete this game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    create a new user account
    on your computer and then try to delete the game while on the new account. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a configuration error related to your current user account.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 19, 2021
  3. delete demo games

If you don't want to see them everyday, you can remove their shortcuts from the games folder.

To do this, follow these steps:

• open file explorer
    • go to windows folder
    • go to start menu
    • go to programs>games
    • delete the game's shortcut from there by tapping-n-holding on the shortcut

TarandeepKaur, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Games Deleting off my COmputer

Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Games Deleting off my COmputer

1. Games Deleting off my COmputer - Similar Threads - Games Deleting off

2. delete copilot off my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete copilot off my computer!: Hello; my name is robert a. lofgren jr.; please delete copilt off my computer! thanks; please! ROBERT A. LOFGREN JR.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-copilot-off-my-computer/f898f280-9ac4-4ead-aca8-be2dfdb17c32
  3. delete copilot off my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete copilot off my computer!: Hello; my name is robert a. lofgren jr.; please delete copilt off my computer! thanks; please! ROBERT A. LOFGREN JR.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-copilot-off-my-computer/f898f280-9ac4-4ead-aca8-be2dfdb17c32
  4. I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer: The title says most of it, I deleted files off of my one drive and it deleted stuff off of my laptop's documents and desktop folders. I went to recycle bin in one drive, and restored most files there, but when I went to restore files from recycle bin on my computer, they...
  5. I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer

I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer: The title says most of it, I deleted files off of my one drive and it deleted stuff off of my laptop's documents and desktop folders. I went to recycle bin in one drive, and restored most files there, but when I went to restore files from recycle bin on my computer, they...
  6. I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Games Deleting off my COmputer

Games Deleting off my COmputer: For some reason, specific games get randomly uninstalled off my computer. I would download them and play them a few times and when I come back it says to install again. It's not every game but it's really annoying not being able to play those games. Current issues with Modern...
  8. Games Deleting off my COmputer

Games Deleting off my COmputer: For some reason, specific games get randomly uninstalled off my computer. I would download them and play them a few times and when I come back it says to install again. It's not every game but it's really annoying not being able to play those games. Current issues with Modern...
  9. how do I delete this off my computer?

how do I delete this off my computer?: So I thought it was a good idea to name my folders the reserve files for Windows, I try deleting them it says that I do not have permission to delete the folder and I honestly do not know what to do. This also happens when I open it also says I do not have permission to...
  10. WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WiFi has been completely deleted off my computer: To start off - I have no idea how this happened and I have been scouring the internet for a solution. I've downloaded drivers, done a "refresh", updated windows etc. Just wondering if anyone could help me with this. Attached are images of my current situation. Thanks...