Windows 10: Games disappeared in W10

Discus and support Games disappeared in W10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whats happened to my MS games folder since updating yesterday ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ericMcQuarrie1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Games disappeared in W10

Whats happened to my MS games folder since updating yesterday ?

:)

ericMcQuarrie1, Aug 30, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Disappearing Game.

Hi there. All of a sudden my Microsoft Solitaire Card game keeps disappearing of my start screen and start screen list but remains on my Apps and Features list. I uninstalled the game the first time it happened and reinstalled it. Upon
    opening the game it wouldn't open as it normally would, it would first open the store, then I would have to open it from. I've done a store reset, I've run the apps trouble shooter, I've done a DSM
    a disk check a sfc/scannow but all to no avail. Because it remains in my Apps and Features list all checks seem to regard the game as having no problem despite the fact that the complete game package keeps disappearing of my screen. I've got all the other
    Microsoft games but none of these are having a problem. Has anyone got an idea on what's going on here because this is the first time in the history of owning these daily challenge games that this has happened. Thank you Robert.

Robert G May, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Games disappeared in W10

Taskbar disappears behind games

Hi,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which Windows build version are you using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you tried running other games? If yes, are you experiencing the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In addition, when running a game in full-screen mode the taskbar is normally hidden. For case isolation, try to run the game in windows-mode. This mode allows you to run the game in a smaller window which allows you to have your taskbar visible. To
    do this, we suggest that you check the game support site for any information on how to configure the game using this option.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Games disappeared in W10

1. Games disappeared in W10 - Similar Threads - Games disappeared W10

2. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  3. USB printer disappears with W10 build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB printer disappears with W10 build 18362: I updated my PC to Build 18362 and my Laserjet 2200D printer on a USB connection disappeared and I can't add it back in as its not discoverable. I updated another PC to the same build and it doesn't work on that either. I tried the pinter and cable on a laptop and it works...
  4. Failure to launch old game on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to launch old game on W10: I recently bought a game I enjoyed playing many moons ago: Football Manager 2007. After installing it, I was unable to launch it. First, it said I needed to log in with administrator privileges and try again - which was weird because I was already working as an admin. After...
  5. games disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    games disappeared: why have my games disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-disappeared/f1826d42-345f-4d3d-bc75-ec64261d0a77
  6. Gaming in W10 is an absolute pain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming in W10 is an absolute pain: Hi, I haven't played games for some time after they ceased to be playable direct on W7 and before. I purchased The Age of Empires - Definitive Edition and since then have had constant problems. First it won't load claiming I'm not 'on-line'. It takes a number of attempts to...
  7. Older games on W10 mess.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older games on W10 mess.: Whenever I try to play older games like Medal of Honor (oldest ones), Return to Castle Wallenstein, Battlefield 1,2,3 etc. after exiting them, they leave a mess of my desktop, sending icons all over the place and other 2 monitors. What's even worse, they brake up my Eyefinity...
  8. OneDrive disappeared from file explorer in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive disappeared from file explorer in W10: Hey all, Preface: I had Windows 8.1 and I never used SkyDrive or, later, OneDrive, but since it's so inbred with Windows 10, I wanted to at least check it out. Especially after all of Microsoft's hype and the $16 Billion they poured into cloud research. I also have a...
  9. Network adaptor has disappeared when upgrading to W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adaptor has disappeared when upgrading to W10: I'm running 8.1 and successfully upgraded to 10 last night. Unfortunately, my network adaptor has disappeared and I have no available WIFI connections. The only option is to connect via ethanet which unfortunately my Lenovo Yoga cannot do. I cannot troubleshoot without an...
  10. W10 log in and Windows game live

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 log in and Windows game live: Hi, just joined W10 and so far ok, couple of problems though i need assistance with if any can help. When i boot up it always sits at the login and requires a password, how can i remove this option and just have the pc boot straight to the desktop? And have an issue with...