Windows 10: Games disappeared in W10

Discus and support Games disappeared in W10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whats happened to my MS games folder since updating yesterday ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ericMcQuarrie1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Games disappeared in W10

Whats happened to my MS games folder since updating yesterday ?

:)

ericMcQuarrie1, Aug 30, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Disappearing Game.

Hi there. All of a sudden my Microsoft Solitaire Card game keeps disappearing of my start screen and start screen list but remains on my Apps and Features list. I uninstalled the game the first time it happened and reinstalled it. Upon
    opening the game it wouldn't open as it normally would, it would first open the store, then I would have to open it from. I've done a store reset, I've run the apps trouble shooter, I've done a DSM
    a disk check a sfc/scannow but all to no avail. Because it remains in my Apps and Features list all checks seem to regard the game as having no problem despite the fact that the complete game package keeps disappearing of my screen. I've got all the other
    Microsoft games but none of these are having a problem. Has anyone got an idea on what's going on here because this is the first time in the history of owning these daily challenge games that this has happened. Thank you Robert.

Robert G May, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Games disappeared in W10

Taskbar disappears behind games

Hi,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which Windows build version are you using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you tried running other games? If yes, are you experiencing the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In addition, when running a game in full-screen mode the taskbar is normally hidden. For case isolation, try to run the game in windows-mode. This mode allows you to run the game in a smaller window which allows you to have your taskbar visible. To
    do this, we suggest that you check the game support site for any information on how to configure the game using this option.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Games disappeared in W10

1. Games disappeared in W10 - Similar Threads - Games disappeared W10

2. W10 GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 GAMES: Regarding W10 new build 20H2. Why has MS removed games such as W7 & 8 Mahjong Titans. From my browsing it is said to use MS Mahjong. As far as I can see MS MJ is not the same as MJ Titans. I would like to know how to overcome this situation as upgrading is...
  3. W10 GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 GAMES: Regarding W10 new build 20H2. Why has MS removed games such as W7 & 8 Mahjong Titans. From my browsing it is said to use MS Mahjong. As far as I can see MS MJ is not the same as MJ Titans. I would like to know how to overcome this situation as upgrading is...
  4. W10 taskbar icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 taskbar icons disappearing: Just yesterday my w10-Pro system started having problems with the taskbar icons. Those on the right-hand side would all disappear, but were restored if I; Did settings hide taskbar on/off,Expand taskbar to two lines, and then back to one,Sometimes it temporarily restores...
  5. W10 Send To Device Has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Send To Device Has Disappeared: For a long time now I had a entry on my right click menu, that was "Send to device", I had to things listed, my sons computer, and my android phone. If I found a pic, or had a document I wanted on my phone, I clicked Send to device, selected my phone 0r my sons computer, and...
  6. Games have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games have disappeared: I had free cell, hearts , & solitaire on my windows 7 computer. My hard drive went bad & I had a solid state hard drive installed with windows 10. They supposedly pulled all the old data off the bad hard drive, but I can't find those games & I don't know where to look for...
  7. W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...: After installing the latest version of Mail and Calendar and getting things working, I created a shortcut for the desktop. That worked fine for a couple of hours until I had to do a Restart. When the desktop came up, the icon for the Mail app had changed to the default icon...
  8. W10 taskbar does not disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 taskbar does not disappear: Despite advice given on web to restart Windows Explorer, it is only temporary. This I find a particular problem when effecting downloads which should show at the bottom of screen....
  9. games disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    games disappeared: why have my games disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-disappeared/f1826d42-345f-4d3d-bc75-ec64261d0a77
  10. Older games on W10 mess.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older games on W10 mess.: Whenever I try to play older games like Medal of Honor (oldest ones), Return to Castle Wallenstein, Battlefield 1,2,3 etc. after exiting them, they leave a mess of my desktop, sending icons all over the place and other 2 monitors. What's even worse, they brake up my Eyefinity...