Windows 10: games disappeared

Discus and support games disappeared in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why have my games disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-disappeared/f1826d42-345f-4d3d-bc75-ec64261d0a77 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MargeLong, Nov 29, 2018.

1. MargeLong Win User

games disappeared

why have my games disappeared

:)

MargeLong, Nov 29, 2018

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Disappearing Game.

Hi there. All of a sudden my Microsoft Solitaire Card game keeps disappearing of my start screen and start screen list but remains on my Apps and Features list. I uninstalled the game the first time it happened and reinstalled it. Upon
    opening the game it wouldn't open as it normally would, it would first open the store, then I would have to open it from. I've done a store reset, I've run the apps trouble shooter, I've done a DSM
    a disk check a sfc/scannow but all to no avail. Because it remains in my Apps and Features list all checks seem to regard the game as having no problem despite the fact that the complete game package keeps disappearing of my screen. I've got all the other
    Microsoft games but none of these are having a problem. Has anyone got an idea on what's going on here because this is the first time in the history of owning these daily challenge games that this has happened. Thank you Robert.

Robert G May, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

games disappeared

Taskbar disappears behind games

Hi,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which Windows build version are you using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you tried running other games? If yes, are you experiencing the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In addition, when running a game in full-screen mode the taskbar is normally hidden. For case isolation, try to run the game in windows-mode. This mode allows you to run the game in a smaller window which allows you to have your taskbar visible. To
    do this, we suggest that you check the game support site for any information on how to configure the game using this option.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

games disappeared

1. games disappeared - Similar Threads - games disappeared

2. Game files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game files have disappeared: After being invited by Microsoft to back up my computer to the cloud I have found that all my Sims 2 game files have disappeared. All I appear to be left with is the default game. How can I recover my files?...
  3. Game files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game files have disappeared: After being invited by Microsoft to back up my computer to the cloud I have found that all my Sims 2 game files have disappeared. All I appear to be left with is the default game. How can I recover my files?...
  4. Game files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why do my list of Apps, Games, Snipping Tool, often used apps Disappear in my Windows start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my list of Apps, Games, Snipping Tool, often used apps Disappear in my Windows start...: The last 3 Updates for Windows 11 so last 3 months I lose all my Games and Apps which normally stayed listed in my Windows Start button. When you click on Windows Icon Button it brings up your start with a list of Apps I always play or use. I can also bring that up by typing...
  6. Why do my list of Apps, Games, Snipping Tool, often used apps Disappear in my Windows start...

Why do my list of Apps, Games, Snipping Tool, often used apps Disappear in my Windows start...: The last 3 Updates for Windows 11 so last 3 months I lose all my Games and Apps which normally stayed listed in my Windows Start button. When you click on Windows Icon Button it brings up your start with a list of Apps I always play or use. I can also bring that up by typing...
  7. Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter: Good afternoon. Recently, I've been having some problems with my laptop. The thing is that the Internet started to disappear on the laptop. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming F15. At first everything was fine when I bought it, but a year later the Internet started to disappear on my...
  8. Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter

Internet disappears on Asus TUF Gaming and MediaTek network adapter: Good afternoon. Recently, I've been having some problems with my laptop. The thing is that the Internet started to disappear on the laptop. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming F15. At first everything was fine when I bought it, but a year later the Internet started to disappear on my...
  9. My WiFi Connection will disappear when i start playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi Connection will disappear when i start playing game: Since windows update at january 2024, my wifi connection frequently disappear when i start to playng game, genshin impact and Coral Island Steam.. but if i restart it back to normal, i already uninstall device, WLAN auto, and many thing.. when i test ping 127.1.1.1 it works,...
  10. My WiFi Connection will disappear when i start playing game

My WiFi Connection will disappear when i start playing game: Since windows update at january 2024, my wifi connection frequently disappear when i start to playng game, genshin impact and Coral Island Steam.. but if i restart it back to normal, i already uninstall device, WLAN auto, and many thing.. when i test ping 127.1.1.1 it works,...