Windows 10: Games Explorer rating edit

Discus and support Games Explorer rating edit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to insert ESRB rating data into a game in the Games Explorer file (yes, it still exists) without using legacy game data. I tried to search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SEA747, Jun 2, 2016.

1. SEA747 Win User

Games Explorer rating edit

I want to insert ESRB rating data into a game in the Games Explorer file (yes, it still exists) without using legacy game data. I tried to search for it, but nothing turned up. It's not really a major issue, but I want consistency when view the folder. Does anyone know how?

:)

SEA747, Jun 2, 2016
  2. fiogol Win User

How do I download a game from win 10 store?

When you pre order the Ultimate Edition, you get to play the game 4 days early. The reviews and ratings are already out for the game.

fiogol, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Cybot Win User
    Windows 10 14393.321 Windows Games Explorer error

all that will do is make me lose everything I have, and the games explorer would still be present. Not acceptable. the files referenced in your link, have nothing to do with my issue, and only install the windows 7 versions of the basic games (solitaire,
    spider solitaire, minesweeper, etc.). That would not be a workaround or a solution to the issue. the update function in windows games explorer, has been broken for several years. windows 7/8/8.1 users also have this issue. part of this issue with the update
    function not working is that the rating system no longer works, because the update function in games explorer no longer works. as a result all games say "No ratings available".

Games Explorer rating edit [​IMG]

Cybot, Jun 2, 2016
Thema:

Games Explorer rating edit

1. Games Explorer rating edit - Similar Threads - Games Explorer rating

2. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. Windows 11 Explorer after Update: Can no longer edit Star Ratings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer after Update: Can no longer edit Star Ratings?: Hello,I work with a lot of media files and use Star Ratings from the file properties to keep my files organized or to tag them coming from MacOS I was disappointed that there is no real file-tagging system in Windows.After the latest Windows 11 Update I can still see my...
  5. Windows 11 Explorer after Update: Can no longer edit Star Ratings?

Windows 11 Explorer after Update: Can no longer edit Star Ratings?: Hello,I work with a lot of media files and use Star Ratings from the file properties to keep my files organized or to tag them coming from MacOS I was disappointed that there is no real file-tagging system in Windows.After the latest Windows 11 Update I can still see my...
  6. File Explorer Ratings Column

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Ratings Column: 1. How do I unrate a file. There is no 0 star option?2. How to rate folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-ratings-column/d01892b5-44d6-4b09-840e-bcdac7dbe284
  7. File Explorer Ratings Column

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Ratings Column: 1. How do I unrate a file. There is no 0 star option?2. How to rate folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-ratings-column/d01892b5-44d6-4b09-840e-bcdac7dbe284
  8. File Explorer Ratings Column

9. Low frame rate when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low frame rate when gaming: Yesterday I played Valorant, War Thunder without having an fps drop, but then at 11PM I got orange screen not bluescreen . The windows forced restart and repaired my C: disk. well my laptop is okay but when i opened games, any games, the frame drops to 10. Oh yeah, almost...
  10. Star rating in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Star rating in Windows Explorer: BACKGROUND. I have a lot of academic articles in pdf format on my PC. I would like to rate them from one star to five star to better remember them. QUESTION. Explorer has a star rating that I can use on a sound file, but the option is not available om pdf files. Any...