Windows 10: games for Windows 10 PC

Discus and support games for Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking for games that provide the following requirements. 1. single player 2. Offline gaming 3. mouse or keyboard control only (no touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TerryAleith, Sep 7, 2018.

1. games for Windows 10 PC

Looking for games that provide the following requirements.

1. single player

2. Offline gaming

3. mouse or keyboard control only (no touchscreen controls)

4. No need to purchase points, or need to gain rewards to play

5. Instructions on how to operate the game.

:)

TerryAleith, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

games for Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

games for Windows 10 PC

1. games for Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - games

2. No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound when playing back screen recordings made via Game Bar.: I have been screen recording by clicking the windows button + G and clicking record in the Game Bar. I have recorded content within Microsoft teams. When playing back these recordings I can't hear sound. I have windows 10 and a Dell laptop. My sound is on, my capture...
  3. Can we force apps to use the "Game Mode"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we force apps to use the "Game Mode"?: I'm not a gamer, but Microsoft added a bunch of crap to Windows 10 for games. Odd, because I thought they had a console for that sort of thing. Anyway, I hate to have gadgetry and not use it, so can we leverage this for apps? Would be nice to give After Effects some...
  4. Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...: So I've seen similar posts, but from some time ago, and none of the proposed solutions worked for me. My Xbox app stopped downloading games properly after I uninstalled Final Fantasy 15. After exhausting the recommended solutions related to 0x80073D26 on the web, I'm worse...
  5. Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?

Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?: I'm trying to download Sims 4, I have already bought it but when I click on Install it keep notifying me that my device is not applicable. As it says the following: 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 and other games saying I must be connected to the internet to play the games

Forza Horizon 4 and other games saying I must be connected to the internet to play the games: Hello. I've recently had problems with two of my laptops, resulting in me having to choose new ones. Therefore, I can't play my games offline because of the 365 day permission limit. Would it be possible for someone to make my current laptop the one for playing games...
  7. I can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download games: I've signed up for Xbox game pass for pc, I can download every game there except Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0. Whenever I try to download I get message says "Game name is currently not avialable" What's wrong?...
  8. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: SO i just got a new gpu its the RTX 2060 Super and ever since i installed it all my games crash except for rocket league. Its very annoying and i check task manager while gaming and majority of my games are using 94-100% cpu and causing stutters and such. Is there any advice...
  9. Performance instability in online games after new CPU & Mobo upgrade.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance instability in online games after new CPU & Mobo upgrade.: I recently had Geek Squad upgrade my PC with a new Motherboard, CPU, Ram. (x570 gaming edge wifi, ryzen 7 3800x) All drivers are up to date and fresh windows install. My computer stays connected to the internet fine. I am using an ethernet connection. I Just had Comcast over...
  10. I am trying to install a game designed in 2006 Axis & Allies to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am trying to install a game designed in 2006 Axis & Allies to install on Windows 10: So my dad and I have some fond memories of playing Axis and Allies when I was a kid and we've been trying to reinstall it. We have put the disk in an external hard drive since neither of our PC's have disk drives, and then when we tried to install it it didn't work. It would...