Windows 10: games for Windows 10 PC

Discus and support games for Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking for games that provide the following requirements. 1. single player 2. Offline gaming 3. mouse or keyboard control only (no touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TerryAleith, Sep 7, 2018.

1. games for Windows 10 PC

Looking for games that provide the following requirements.

1. single player

2. Offline gaming

3. mouse or keyboard control only (no touchscreen controls)

4. No need to purchase points, or need to gain rewards to play

5. Instructions on how to operate the game.

:)

TerryAleith, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

games for Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

games for Windows 10 PC

1. games for Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - games

2. Display blinking occasionally while playing games (NVIDIA)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display blinking occasionally while playing games (NVIDIA): I don't know what's causing this, I really hope it's not my GPU as that's only a few months old, but the screen will turn black for a second, then come back on, while playing various games. Sometimes it won't happen for a few days, other times it does it 3 or 4 times during...
  3. Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys: Hi everyone, As the title of my problem states I am getting the BSOD whenever I try to download the Logitech Gaming Software, I have contacted Logitech customer support directly and went through all their suggested tips to no avail. The tech support suggested I contact...
  4. MS Game Bar screen recording, says PC does not meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Game Bar screen recording, says PC does not meet requirements?: Then says, go to settings, but I dont see anything helpful there. Type windows key + G to bring it up. I have read this can be used for screen capture for video recording. 125714
  5. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio: I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game bar it only picks up my voice and not my friends. what can I do so that when I record I can hear my friends as well as myself?...
  6. silkroad game sound issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    silkroad game sound issue: the game working ok in windows 10 and i can hear the background sound but the sound of the environment and the weapons are not working !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silkroad-game-sound-issue/ffe71c1b-5c74-41da-ba1f-d751118c8341
  7. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio: I am trying to record gameplay and audio from games I play with my friends. I am using discord to talk with them but when I try to record with game bar it only picks up my voice and not my friends. what can I do so that when I record I can hear my friends as well as myself?...
  8. Game sharing on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sharing on pc: Hi, bought 3 laptops for my kids bought one game using one of their accounts, is there away to share the game to the other 2 laptops without buyin the game again?? If so can u tell me in detail on how to do it.....
  9. Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips.": I am unable to get a screenshot of it, but whenever I click record lat 30 seconds, it says "Sorry, this PC doesn’t meet the hardware requirements for recording clips." Processor: Intel Core i5 Ram: 8 gb Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 I'm sure this hardware is...
  10. Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable: Seeing as my other thread was locked because somebody hijacked it with a question about groove music i'll start again I am unable to download any of my purchases from the Games for windows live marketplace client, every attempt results in it saying there was an error...