Windows 10: games for Windows 10 PC

Discus and support games for Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking for games that provide the following requirements. 1. single player 2. Offline gaming 3. mouse or keyboard control only (no touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TerryAleith, Sep 7, 2018.

1. TerryAleith Win User

games for Windows 10 PC

Looking for games that provide the following requirements.

1. single player

2. Offline gaming

3. mouse or keyboard control only (no touchscreen controls)

4. No need to purchase points, or need to gain rewards to play

5. Instructions on how to operate the game.

:)

TerryAleith, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

games for Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

games for Windows 10 PC

1. games for Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - games

2. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  3. Win Defender performance and gaming rigs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Defender performance and gaming rigs: Hello. I have been doing some benchmarks while playing Grim Dawn (I know this game is famous for hating hyperthreading) and found out that General performance (for cpu, disk, etc) with Windows Defender (w10 v1809 17763.134) is 10% slower when compared to AVAST for instance....
  4. Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile: I spent time synthesizing the software needed for computer: Adobe, Office, software utility, AutoCAD, Driver, Win ..., Game, Game Mobile, ... and also update regularly. Anyone have any needs, then go to see and download support to help offline. Thanks..! Link download...
  5. Mouse Lag in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lag in Games: I have an 17” HP Omen laptop connected to a 27” samsung curved monitor. Lately when gaming I have noticed that my mouse movement is significantly faster than my crosshair in game, but the thing is that it will not do it everytime I play. It is unplayable when it happens. I...
  6. Game Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Performance: I have an HP intel core i5 - 7200 CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz 8,00 GB When I first bought the laptop I was able to play fifa 18 smoothly and any other game. The fifa 18 suddenly starts to lag and every other game on my laptop. What seems to be the problem? Has the fifa 18...
  7. Where are the results for MS Ultimate Word Games stored on a PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the results for MS Ultimate Word Games stored on a PC: On 2 occasions all of my results have been wiped out. It starts with problems trying to sync with the cloud. I am assuming there is a local copy as well as one in the cloud because it occasionally tells me to select a version. To save me the pain of losing all of my results...
  8. BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Revalation Online (and other hardware intensive games): Hi, I have BSOD now and then, like one per day. Typically during computer games, on Firefox runs quite unlikely or even never. Some time ago I had far more of them and it was solved by installing huge CPU fan for ~30 eur. But still I get BSOD now and then. I got one yesterday...
  9. My lenovo came with directx 12 drivers and certian game dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo came with directx 12 drivers and certian game dont work: My Lenovo Laptop came with Directx 12 drivers and certain game wont work, like Rise of Nations. It keeps giving me a video driver error. Is possible to revert from direct12 back to direct 10 or 11. If so how? and will it affect the performance of my computer otherwise? I...
  10. Explorer.exe stopped working and keep restart every i open up a game WINDOWS 10 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe stopped working and keep restart every i open up a game WINDOWS 10 1803: my Explorer.exe stopped working and keep restart every i open up a game, i don't know what caused it , but this is what i got from AppCrashView did twinui.pcshell.dll caused it or what ? Version=1 EventType=APPCRASH EventTime=131870391961363076 ReportType=2...