Windows 10: Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

Discus and support Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So apparently, there was a Games for Windows disc that I got, but when I try to open the drive, the disc gets ejected and a message appears as if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thisgamerguy, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

So apparently, there was a Games for Windows disc that I got, but when I try to open the drive, the disc gets ejected and a message appears as if there was none. Can someone please help?

:)

thisgamerguy, Sep 3, 2019

2. After installing printer, I can't eject the install disc

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To reject the disc out I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “windows+X”, it will open the “file explorer”.
    • Then on the left hand side click on “This PC”.
    • You will find the “DVD Drive”, right click on it
    • And click on “eject option” and check whether the DVD is ejected or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 3, 2019
  3. eject a disc

how do I eject a disc from my laptop with Windows 10??

I cannot find any eject command

trevornewnham, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

I can't figure out how to open the disc tray on my toshiba laptop

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Kindly try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Locate the eject button near the disc tray. This button is usually directly to the left or right of the disc tray.
    • Press the eject button firmly and quickly. The tray should slide open.
    • Press the eject button a second time to close the disc tray.
    If the above steps doesn't work try the below.

• Open This PC.
    • Right click on DVD drive.
    • Click on Eject to open the drive.
    If this doesn't help, I suggest you to contact Toshiba support for further assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://support.toshiba.com/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

1. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it - Similar Threads - Games disc gets

2. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it: So apparently, there was a Games for Windows disc that I got, but when I try to open the drive, the disc gets ejected and a message appears as if there was none. Can someone please help? 139833
  3. Encountering error 0x87E10BC6 when attempting to open Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering error 0x87E10BC6 when attempting to open Game Bar: Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? 139165
  4. Error 0xc000007b when attempting to launch game Hellblade in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000007b when attempting to launch game Hellblade in Windows 10: I have a PC with Windows 10 v. 1903 on it and I use it mainly as gaming computer. The details are: Motherboard Gygabyte AB450 Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 3.6GHz processor 16 GB RAM, 3200 MB Dedicated graphics card AMD RX-580 Over 100 GB SSD disk space free I have about 40...
  5. Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.

Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.: For a while now, ive been witnessing this issue. If i insert a cd, Windows can read it. If i insert a DVD It spins then stops then says "Please insert a cd" opening the drive in the process, tried uninstalling it, got nothing. Tried cleaning the disc nothing. The drive is a...
  6. my discs with games are not running

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my discs with games are not running: I have discs with Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion which I’m desperately trying to run. I even downloaded a digital version of these games but received an error code when I tried to unzip them....
  7. Steam non-responsive when attempting to download or add games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam non-responsive when attempting to download or add games: Hey guys So I have put up with this problem for a while now, but it is getting fairly annoying now, especially when purchasing humble bundles adding heaps of keys and trying to download games. It seems whenever I add a key to Steam, the application will go into the download...
  8. Getting an error when trying to load an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an error when trying to load an app: [img] I can't for the life of me fix this problem! 38440
  9. Windows 10 ejects DVD & opens explorer windows, says insert disc?

Windows 10 ejects DVD & opens explorer windows, says insert disc?: One of my computers is currently running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 build 10586.71 and I've recently been having a very strange problem: Despite the fact that all my autoplay options for DVD's and Blu-ray's are set to "Do nothing" almost every time I insert a DVD or Blu-ray...
  10. Windows 10 -- getting error message when ejecting DVD

Windows 10 -- getting error message when ejecting DVD: I started a job here at a local IT company. Customer brought in a Windows 10 HP pavilion all in one, model number 22-a113w, saying that the DVD drive wouldn't even spin up. He had downloaded a real player update and DVD burner software update, which he later uninstalled. I...