Windows 10: Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

Discus and support Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So apparently, there was a Games for Windows disc that I got, but when I try to open the drive, the disc gets ejected and a message appears as if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thisgamerguy, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

So apparently, there was a Games for Windows disc that I got, but when I try to open the drive, the disc gets ejected and a message appears as if there was none. Can someone please help?

:)

thisgamerguy, Sep 3, 2019

2. After installing printer, I can't eject the install disc

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To reject the disc out I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “windows+X”, it will open the “file explorer”.
    • Then on the left hand side click on “This PC”.
    • You will find the “DVD Drive”, right click on it
    • And click on “eject option” and check whether the DVD is ejected or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 3, 2019
  3. eject a disc

how do I eject a disc from my laptop with Windows 10??

I cannot find any eject command

trevornewnham, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

I can't figure out how to open the disc tray on my toshiba laptop

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Kindly try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Locate the eject button near the disc tray. This button is usually directly to the left or right of the disc tray.
    • Press the eject button firmly and quickly. The tray should slide open.
    • Press the eject button a second time to close the disc tray.
    If the above steps doesn't work try the below.

• Open This PC.
    • Right click on DVD drive.
    • Click on Eject to open the drive.
    If this doesn't help, I suggest you to contact Toshiba support for further assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://support.toshiba.com/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

1. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it - Similar Threads - Games disc gets

2. getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...: Got a new pc in November and I haven't been able to play Terraria on it since. Once opening the game it loads for a second then crashes giving me the error System.BadImageFormatException. not sure why here is the whole errorSystem.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made...
  3. getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an...: Got a new pc in November and I haven't been able to play Terraria on it since. Once opening the game it loads for a second then crashes giving me the error System.BadImageFormatException. not sure why here is the whole errorSystem.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made...
  4. When attempting to eject a usb drive, I no longer get the "safe to remove hardware" message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When attempting to eject a usb drive, I no longer get the "safe to remove hardware" message: I use a WD external hard drive to back up my computer. I have noticed for some time now, that I no longer get the "safe to remove hardware" message anymore. Where did it go? Is it no longer necessary?...
  5. When attempting to eject a usb drive, I no longer get the "safe to remove hardware" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When attempting to eject a usb drive, I no longer get the "safe to remove hardware" message: I use a WD external hard drive to back up my computer. I have noticed for some time now, that I no longer get the "safe to remove hardware" message anymore. Where did it go? Is it no longer necessary?...
  6. When attempting to eject a usb drive, I no longer get the "safe to remove hardware" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Issue with disc drive automatically ejecting disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with disc drive automatically ejecting disc: Hi! I have recently installed a virtual windows xp emulator on my Windows 10 PC so that I can play older pc games that no longer work on windows 10. The emulator is working perfectly, the only issue is that when attempting to install the games through windows xp, I insert...
  8. Optical Drives ejecting discs

Optical Drives ejecting discs: The optical drives I have attached to my Win 10 PC have stopped recognizing discs. The driver installed with the latest drivers and are physically recognized by the PC. However, when a disc is inserted it is not recognized and autoplay does not happen. Furthermore, when...
  9. i cant eject my disc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant eject my disc: the button on the side of my computer wont work, so ive been trying to eject the disc digitally. I have looked at every page on google, and they say "go to files, and click on 'my computer' or 'my pc' then right click 'disc' or 'cd rom' and click eject." but when I click "my...
  10. Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it

Games for Windows disc gets ejected when attempting to load it: So apparently, there was a Games for Windows disc that I got, but when I try to open the drive, the disc gets ejected and a message appears as if there was none. Can someone please help? 139833