Windows 10: Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

Discus and support Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cascadeorca, May 17, 2019.

1. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did have a key attached, and without the server connecting, I can't see a way to get access. I really want to finish that last achievement. I figure I'll probably have other keys there as well as I look into my back catalog, and would love to find out how to get a doc with all of these product keys.

Currently the error when trying to access the product key via "All Downloads" on the GFWL program is: "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." Which I'm sure is because the server is down, but I figure this purchase history has to be backed up somewhere else as well.

Thanks!

:)

Cascadeorca, May 17, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, May 17, 2019
  3. WINDOWS LIVE PRODUCT KEY !!!NOT A GAME KEY!!!

I bought GTA 4 on steam and I have to get a Windows Live Product Key to be able to save my game, I didn't receive a code when I bought the game. How do I get a code for Live? !!!NOT A KEY FOR A GAME!!!

Nechronics15, May 17, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you referring to game product key?

• Did you purchase it from Microsoft Store?

If you have purchased from Online then you will get an Email which contains the Product Key.

If you have purchased from any store then product key will be there in the hard copy (behind the CD, DVD).

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

1. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases - Similar Threads - Games Live Accessing

2. Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Windows Pro Product Key: Hi all, I am trying to purchase multiple Windows Pro Licenses so I can upgrade a few laptops for work. As we use company emails and not personal outlook emails we can't purchase it through the Microsoft store.All I want to do is purchase a Windows Pro License product key on...
  3. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  4. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  5. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key: I am upgrading my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and i have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and need to purchase a Windows 10 Product Key. Please tell me the process for purchasing the Product Key. I found a windows 10 pro key from a microsoft partner...
  7. Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.: I recently reinstalled Microsoft V 10 which wiped out many of my apps. I previously used Backgammon Pro by Zamora, the premier version no ads. Each time I attempt to reacquire the premier version I get a response that I already own it and need to go to either My Games and...
  8. Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.

Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.: I recently reinstalled Microsoft V 10 which wiped out many of my apps. I previously used Backgammon Pro by Zamora, the premier version no ads. Each time I attempt to reacquire the premier version I get a response that I already own it and need to go to either My Games and...
  9. Downloading a previously purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a previously purchased game: I previously purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and downloaded it on one pc. How do I download the same game THAT I BOUGHT, on a different pc, without buying it again? I signed into the Microsoft account and store on the new pc, and I see the order, but when I try to...
  10. purchase product key for windows 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchase product key for windows 2010: I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-product-key-for-windows-2010/aae158ea-7e30-4c97-bd9b-04ea66689e34"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games windows live keys