Windows 10: Games for Windows Live Issue

Discus and support Games for Windows Live Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've recently been wanting to play Fallout 3 to stream in vc with some of my friends however I've encountered an issue. I had to get a new motherboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by simplytsu, May 12, 2021.

1. simplytsu Win User

Games for Windows Live Issue

I've recently been wanting to play Fallout 3 to stream in vc with some of my friends however I've encountered an issue. I had to get a new motherboard, which means I had to install windows again and newer versions of windows don't come with games for windows live. Now, 5 months later I needed to install games for windows live so that I can run Fallout 3 but when I look for any download page whether it be from forums or videos they are no longer up. Is there any alternative solutions to downloading games for windows live, I even have the setup it just won't install.

:)

simplytsu, May 12, 2021

2. Regarding microsoft games for windows live, cannot connect

Hi Prince,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your Windows Live Game is not working on your Windows 10 computer. For us to properly assist you with this concern, we need to verify the following:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check out the link below for troubleshooting steps that can help resolve this issue.

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

Wilfred Mac, May 12, 2021
  3. Unable to Install Games for Windows Live

Hi Josh,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you are not able to install games from Windows Live. To properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?
    • When did the issue start?

Wilfred Mac, May 12, 2021
  4. Games for Windows Live Issue

Games for Windows Live - Marketplace Crashing!

Hi Dylan,

Regarding your concern about Games for Windows Live, you can check this
    link
    and look for Blue Microwave's response. We suggest that you do the steps provided to resolve your issue.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Games for Windows Live Issue

1. Games for Windows Live Issue - Similar Threads - Games Live Issue

2. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows live: Hi. I am thinking of buying F1 2010 and F1 2011 but it needs Games For Windows live, Will I still be able to play it in 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-live/3e0d7bd3-b36f-4b0e-9f5a-92052ea6b12e
  3. game requires windows live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game requires windows live: I'm currently trying to play operation flashpoint red river but unfortunately it requires windows live to play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-requires-windows-live/8d2b024c-eeba-47d2-bfb4-296d1b3da258
  4. Games For Windows Lives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games For Windows Lives: Where can I download Games For Windows Live for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-lives/eda227b6-4b96-4de4-9ead-adf0415c6511
  5. Games for Windows Live Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows Live Key: Hello, I still have a DVD for Fallout 3. I have the key for live access. But alas the CD needs resurfacing and there are no places near me that offer that service currently. Is there anyway I can use the key to redeem the game on a current platform. Probably not. I tried...
  6. Games for windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for windows live: I bought Fallout 3 GOTY edition on steam a really long time ago, like 4 years ago and i never actually started playing it. I recently went back to playing all the fallout games in order. and now im stuck with Fallout 3 crashing everytime i start it up? i narrowed it down to...
  7. Games for Windows live

Games for Windows live: I need to have games for windows live to play fallout 3 on steam, but there is no where to download it. I did get an installer from somewhere but when I try to install it says it can't connect to the server I am assuming it is because its down. Help? Thanks!...
  8. Games for Windows Live

Games for Windows Live: I have an old Windows 7 laptop and was wondering if it is possible to copy the Games for Windows Live program to a flashdrive, then put onto my new windows 10 laptop. The only reason I would do this is because I have Viva Pinata for PC that runs fine but I cannot save it...
  9. PC Games for Windows Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Games for Windows Live: I bought a copy of Fable 3 a long long time ago. I havent played it in years. Also when i did previously played it i was never playing online. I only activated the game and played offline. Since then it seems i can no longer play the game. I am unable to install the game...
  10. Games for Windows Live not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows Live not working.: Hi, I recently got a game called Resident Evil 5 to play with my friend. The game is associated with GFWL but it wont show up when i launch the game. And me and my friend are not able to play unless we invite each other through the GFWL tab and it wont opn even by pressing...