Windows 10: Games for Windows Live purchase history retrieval error

Discus and support Games for Windows Live purchase history retrieval error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I have been wanting to get back and play Fable 3 which I had originally purchased through GFWL. As you can see the issue is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BernieAnderson, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Games for Windows Live purchase history retrieval error

Games for Windows Live purchase history retrieval error d28b227d-9673-4a47-906d-ada201672783?upload=true.png

Hello,

I have been wanting to get back and play Fable 3 which I had originally purchased through GFWL. As you can see the issue is the service being able to connect. I have tried signing out and back in multiple times. The connection with my account is quick and successful each time but the issue retrieving the purchase history persists. Please help!

Thank you for the time,

:)

BernieAnderson, Mar 10, 2020

2. Why is game listed in Xbox achievements but not in collections or purchase history?

Went to Xbox LIVE achievements and it shows "Isanely Twisted Shadow Planet: SP" with no achievements. Went to Windows phone purchase history and there is no game listed. I don't recall loading the game and it's not in my collection list either. (I do
    have this game on Steampowered but that has nothing to do with my Windows phone) Is this game somewhere else on my phone or possibly loaded partially?

Jumpinthelake, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Gta 4 games for windows live steam key dosent work.

also I've got games for windows live market place but it says there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sing out and try later. so do you know how to fix that?

MarcFenton, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Chapistan Win User

Games for Windows Live purchase history retrieval error

Retrieve Previously Purchased apps

Hi, Silly me, I have inadvertently deleted my Account when swapping to an outlook.com account. Is there any way to retrieve my purchase history from the old account? Is there a backup on pc as well?

I have tried Customer Support (< Moderator Edit - PII (support reference) Removed >- Windows Live Hotmail) but they suggested asking here???

Who is actually managing the accounts?

Regards Steve

Chapistan, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Games for Windows Live purchase history retrieval error

1. Games for Windows Live purchase history retrieval error - Similar Threads - Games Live purchase

2. not in my purchase history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not in my purchase history: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-in-my-purchase-history/53b468f8-0cd9-4959-a2fc-e6b0cbaadd69
  3. not in my purchase history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not in my purchase history: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-in-my-purchase-history/53b468f8-0cd9-4959-a2fc-e6b0cbaadd69
  4. error of Game for Windos Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error of Game for Windos Live: I get an error when I lunch Games for Windows Livethis eror is : To use Games for Windows Software, you need the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant. Do you want to view and download the update? OK CancelWhen I click to download, the page that opens is empty. What am I doing...
  5. error of Game for Windos Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error of Game for Windos Live: I get an error when I lunch Games for Windows Livethis eror is : To use Games for Windows Software, you need the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant. Do you want to view and download the update? OK CancelWhen I click to download, the page that opens is empty. What am I doing...
  6. file retrieval from File History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    file retrieval from File History: After re-building my PC after it crashed I find I cannot retrieve any files backed up onto an external drive using filestore. As I turned on Filestore as part of the recovery operation, the filestore display only allows me to see data backed up since then! What I need to...
  7. Xbox live purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox live purchase: I paid for a month subscription of xbox live but it says I don't have xbox live. I used a gift card and it says paid for but nothing. What do I do if I paid for xbox live and the money was taken from my account but I still dont have xbox live....
  8. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did have a key attached, and without the server connecting, I can't see a way to...
  9. Purchased game but no order history or game received

Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  10. Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable

Games for windowa live purchases not downloadable: Seeing as my other thread was locked because somebody hijacked it with a question about groove music i'll start again I am unable to download any of my purchases from the Games for windows live marketplace client, every attempt results in it saying there was an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connection error gfwl

2. error gfwl

3. gfwl marketplace unable to retrieve purchases