Windows 10: Games For Windows Lives

Discus and support Games For Windows Lives in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where can I download Games For Windows Live for Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Smelly Bender, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Games For Windows Lives

Where can I download Games For Windows Live for Windows 10?

:)

Smelly Bender, Feb 12, 2021

2. Regarding microsoft games for windows live, cannot connect

Hi Prince,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your Windows Live Game is not working on your Windows 10 computer. For us to properly assist you with this concern, we need to verify the following:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check out the link below for troubleshooting steps that can help resolve this issue.

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

Wilfred Mac, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Games-Windows Live?

their are a few games that actually allows you to sync your xbox 360 gamertag with windows live game.
    Heres list of games that supports Xbox live gamertag(window live):
    Fallout 3
    Halo 2
    Gears of War
    Shadowrun
    Universe at War
    Juiced 2
    Kane&lynch
    Flatout: Ultimate change
    Football manager 2009
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes
    Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
    The Club
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Battlestations: Pacific
    Fuel
    Red Faction: Guerrilla
    Stormrise
    Street Fighter IV
    Warhammer 40k

Their is only 2 cross-platform game so far which is Shadowrun and Universe at war

kurosagi01, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Games For Windows Lives

Games for Windows Live - Marketplace Crashing!

Hi Dylan,

Regarding your concern about Games for Windows Live, you can check this
    link
    and look for Blue Microwave's response. We suggest that you do the steps provided to resolve your issue.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Games For Windows Lives

1. Games For Windows Lives - Similar Threads - Games Lives

2. Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...: We've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for a couple hours now, from trying the steps in this forum post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-live-service-may-be-unavailable-or-there-may/ba12104b-87f2-4b4d-81e0-9466ae91bf5dto changing password...
  3. Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to log into Games for Windows Live but it's giving my friend an error that the...: We've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for a couple hours now, from trying the steps in this forum post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-live-service-may-be-unavailable-or-there-may/ba12104b-87f2-4b4d-81e0-9466ae91bf5dto changing password...
  4. Annihilate Games for Windows Live like what was done with SecuRom and other drm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annihilate Games for Windows Live like what was done with SecuRom and other drm?: Can you please remove Games for Windows Live from windows like what was done with SecuRom, and others? Windows no longer supports DRM like this, and Games for Windows Live is the worst of them all. I’m not asking to just give it the SecuRom treatment to where workarounds can...
  5. Annihilate Games for Windows Live like what was done with SecuRom and other drm?

Annihilate Games for Windows Live like what was done with SecuRom and other drm?: Can you please remove Games for Windows Live from windows like what was done with SecuRom, and others? Windows no longer supports DRM like this, and Games for Windows Live is the worst of them all. I’m not asking to just give it the SecuRom treatment to where workarounds can...
  6. error of Game for Windos Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error of Game for Windos Live: I get an error when I lunch Games for Windows Livethis eror is : To use Games for Windows Software, you need the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant. Do you want to view and download the update? OK CancelWhen I click to download, the page that opens is empty. What am I doing...
  7. error of Game for Windos Live

error of Game for Windos Live: I get an error when I lunch Games for Windows Livethis eror is : To use Games for Windows Software, you need the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant. Do you want to view and download the update? OK CancelWhen I click to download, the page that opens is empty. What am I doing...
  8. Live Kernel Event 124 The PC bluescreens while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Kernel Event 124 The PC bluescreens while gaming: I'm making this support ticket for a friend who doesn't know much about computers[His system language is Spanish]His computer consistently bluescreens while playing games such as VRchat even for short time periods ~15 minutes.Here is the dump file:...
  9. Live Kernel Event 124 The PC bluescreens while gaming

Live Kernel Event 124 The PC bluescreens while gaming: I'm making this support ticket for a friend who doesn't know much about computers[His system language is Spanish]His computer consistently bluescreens while playing games such as VRchat even for short time periods ~15 minutes.Here is the dump file:...
  10. Live Kernel Event 124 The PC bluescreens while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging