Windows 10: Games freeze (Windows 10)

Discus and support Games freeze (Windows 10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every game I play freezes after a couple minutes (on Steam, Uplay, Origin, Epic Games). I don't know what the problem could be. I've updated all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HelpMePls_27, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Games freeze (Windows 10)

Every game I play freezes after a couple minutes (on Steam, Uplay, Origin, Epic Games). I don't know what the problem could be. I've updated all my drivers, cleared my temp files, ran a memory check, ran a system file check and scanned for virusses. Nothing worked out for fixing my problem.

PC data:

Acer nitro 50

i8-8700

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

2SSDs

1HDD

Has anyone a fix for that?

Pls help

Greetings

HelpMePls_27

:)

HelpMePls_27, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Loraine Mon, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Games freeze (Windows 10)

Windows 10 game freezing

Hi Omar,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    . Update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Games freeze (Windows 10)

1. Games freeze (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Games freeze

2. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  3. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  4. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  5. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  6. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

7. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

9. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.: As the title suggests, I've been so frustrated about this problem. I really don't know what is causing it. The green screen said it's caused by "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and indicates issues with the driver ntoskrnl.exe. I hope someone could helpMinidump file:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 game freeze

2. games freezing in windows 10

3. unreal windows freeze