Windows 10: Games freezing every time something happens.

Discus and support Games freezing every time something happens. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This issue started happening recently in which everytime an action is preformed in game my game freezes. FOr example in valorant every time i use an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HAVEaGOODday514, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Games freezing every time something happens.

This issue started happening recently in which everytime an action is preformed in game my game freezes. FOr example in valorant every time i use an ability my games just freezes. If i get shot or shoot my gun my game freezes. Same thing in fortnite. If i build or shoot my game freezes.

:)

HAVEaGOODday514, Mar 2, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 2, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Games freezing every time something happens.

Marby Rey, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Games freezing every time something happens.

1. Games freezing every time something happens. - Similar Threads - Games freezing every

2. 'Something has Happened' error every time I click on the Downloads and Updates in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Something has Happened' error every time I click on the Downloads and Updates in Microsoft...: I wanted to use the Xbox app, but it says it needs an update. So its making me go into the Microsoft store to do that, but every time I try to I keep getting. Something has happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest. I don't even know what that means. I have tried...
  3. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  4. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  5. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Games freezing every time something happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing every time something happens.: Ok so recently, I've gotten into this game called Valorant. There's a catch though. Every time I shoot or use an ability, my game freezes up. This happens to no other games like roblox/minecraft, etc. I have 465 GB and 12 GB of ram. Can someone help me?...
  7. Games freezing every time something happens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games freezing every time something happens.: Ok so recently, I've gotten into this game called Valorant. There's a catch though. Every time I shoot or use an ability, my game freezes up. This happens to no other games like roblox/minecraft, etc. I have 465 GB and 12 GB of ram. Can someone help me?...
  8. Something happened with Game Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something happened with Game Mode: The Game Mode keeps switching on and off on its own. It occurs when I am playing game and sometimes when I am watching movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-with-game-mode/d96dc35b-9f7e-4140-a52b-0d0e63c7bd46
  9. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  10. Every time I install something and try to run it, this happens. What is wrong????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I install something and try to run it, this happens. What is wrong????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ronnie2ktraash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzgopf/every_time_i_install_something_and_try_to_run_it/