Windows 10: Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

Discus and support Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pawex, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Pawex Win User

Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

Hi
    Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable.

I have already contacted one of the support agents at Ubisoft and we have gone through the entire troubleshooting process.

They had me try the following:
    - verified my game data via the Uplay Client
    - updated my NVidia GPU drivers
    - reinstalled DirectX and made sure it was up-to-date
    - reinstalled Vcredist VC++
    -new Microsoft Account Fresh start
    -sfc /scannow in command prompt
    -update Windows
    -reinstall Uplay
    -reinstall games affected
    -Change graphical settings
    -Disable apps

We went through everything possible and it is still happening.

I gave my DxDiag and MSinfo to Ubisoft Support, and after they analyzed it, they said that the problem might be a memory leak because they found the term RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 in my MSinfo.

Ubisoft Support says it is not authorized to offer more support in this area since they believe it may be a Microsoft/Windows issue.

The game that I used for this demonstration is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint since it has a graph where the issue can be seen clearly happening.

I have images of this happening in one of the game if you want to see.

Maybe you will see something that the agent and I did not see.

Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 641ce7cd-14c3-440b-906c-ab218aa28995?upload=true.jpg

Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 d522ec76-5892-47c8-a595-86ceefc05bc4?upload=true.jpg Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 5aba3716-c817-4f70-a715-d225733bab6e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Pawex, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Pawex Win User

Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds

Hi
    Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable.

I have already contacted one of the support agents at Ubisoft and we have gone through the entire troubleshooting process.

They had me try the following:
    - verified my game data via the Uplay Client
    - updated my NVidia GPU drivers
    - reinstalled DirectX and made sure it was up-to-date
    - reinstalled Vcredist (VC++)
    -new Microsoft Account (Fresh start)
    -sfc /scannow in command prompt
    -update Windows
    -reinstall Uplay
    -reinstall games affected
    -Change graphical settings
    -Disable apps

We went through everything possible and it is still happening.

I gave my DxDiag and MSinfo to Ubisoft Support, and after they analyzed it, they said that the problem might be a memory leak because they found the term RADAR_PRE_LEAD_64 in my MSinfo.

Ubisoft Support says it is not authorized to offer more support in this area since they believe it may be a Microsoft/Windows issue.

The game that I used for this demonstration is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint since it has a graph where the issue can be seen clearly happening.

I have images of this happening in one of the game if you want to see.

Maybe you will see something that the agent and I did not see.

Pawex, Aug 14, 2020
  3. xxx123 Win User
    Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10.

Hello. Today Black Ops 3 crashed when i launch a game from windows, when i was in starting intro cinematic video. ( just first video after i click run game from Windows 10 )

Appcrash
    Event name : Radar_Pre_Leak_64

Exception Code 0xc0000005

Is this related to game or my memory ? In memtest86 no errors.
    What is this , Radar_Pre_Leak_64 ?

My pc:
    4790k stock
    2x8gb DDR3 Kingston 1600mhz Hyperx
    Corsair 750 RM
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark2

I think memory is compatible with my motherboard, because on official kingston site there is my motherboard on list with this memory kit.

xxx123, Aug 14, 2020
  4. morsel93 Win User

Windows 10 PC freezes for 5 seconds every 3 hours

Back in April I purchased a new Dell XPS 8930 with a 256 GB SSD boot drive and 1 TB HDD data drive. The system also has 16 GB RAM. I'm running Windows 10 Home (64-bit) English -- installed by Dell.

While I've been very happy with the system overall, I've had one issue consistently from the beginning: The entire machine will freeze completely for 5 seconds and then return to normal. Once this occurs, a subsequent freeze will occur 3 hours later --
    and 3 hours after that -- and so on. This pattern is fairly consistent. If I have task manager running when the freeze occurs, I can see very clearly that the CPU goes to 100% for that 5-second period and then returns to normal.

Having spent some time online, I found this conversation and found many similarities with my issue and my computer's configuration:

Windows 10 freezes for few seconds randomly

I turned off sleep but this did not resolve the problem. I also attempted to uninstall the Intel RST driver and let Windows install its own -- but Windows didn't install anything when I scanned for hardware changes. Upon restart the system couldn't boot
    up (couldn't find boot drive) and I ended up doing any emergency restore.

I have opened a ticket with Dell but the steps that they suggested (i.e., updating BIOS and chipset drivers, changing hard disk due to sleep to 80 minutes) did not resolve the issue.

Any advice on this matter would be much appreciated.

morsel93, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 - Similar Threads - Games Freezing seconds

2. PC freezes for 5 seconds then shutsdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes for 5 seconds then shutsdown.: When playing video games, my pc will freeze and shutdown. I've already tried resetting the PC but it didn't fix the Issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-for-5-seconds-then-shutsdown/a0a66ed2-eb22-4478-8986-11b2b44b9f7e
  3. PC freezes for 5 seconds then shutsdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes for 5 seconds then shutsdown.: When playing video games, my pc will freeze and shutdown. I've already tried resetting the PC but it didn't fix the Issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-for-5-seconds-then-shutsdown/a0a66ed2-eb22-4478-8986-11b2b44b9f7e
  4. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  5. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  6. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  8. Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  9. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  10. Windows 10 PC freezes for 5 seconds every 3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC freezes for 5 seconds every 3 hours: Back in April I purchased a new Dell XPS 8930 with a 256 GB SSD boot drive and 1 TB HDD data drive. The system also has 16 GB RAM. I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit English -- installed by Dell. While I've been very happy with the system overall, I've had one issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghost recon breakpoint freezes