Windows 10: Games freezing in Balanced Power Plan as well as High Performance Power plan but works...

Discus and support Games freezing in Balanced Power Plan as well as High Performance Power plan but works... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to run Counter Strike : Global Offensive on balanced Power Plan as well as on High Performance Power Plan but whenever I try to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimitVaghela, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Games freezing in Balanced Power Plan as well as High Performance Power plan but works...

I have been trying to run Counter Strike : Global Offensive on balanced Power Plan as well as on High Performance Power Plan but whenever I try to run it, it eventually freezes the screen but I can still hear the sound and move around my player but there's no visual output. Whereas, when I try to run the same game on Power Saver plan, it works without freezing or crashing but gives me ultimately a lower framerate.

Can someone please provide a solution to this?

My laptop configuration :

AMD A10 CPU with R6 Graphics.
    AMD R7 M360 Graphics.
    16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz RAM

:)

JimitVaghela, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Apr 10, 2020
  3. power plan

When I start a game on my laptop windows change power plan from balanced to high performance.

I want to stop this and set balanced as default power plan.

I have windows 10 home.

JonCamp1jon camp, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Games freezing in Balanced Power Plan as well as High Performance Power plan but works...

High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan?

Kiwiprobie1, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Games freezing in Balanced Power Plan as well as High Performance Power plan but works...

1. Games freezing in Balanced Power Plan as well as High Performance Power plan but works... - Similar Threads - Games freezing Balanced

2. No "High Performance" power plan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "High Performance" power plan.: When choosing a power plan, only the "balanced" plan is available. Also, when creating your own plan, they offer a balanced one. The question is how to fix this and set more “Maximum performance”?...
  3. No "High Performance" power plan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No "High Performance" power plan.: When choosing a power plan, only the "balanced" plan is available. Also, when creating your own plan, they offer a balanced one. The question is how to fix this and set more “Maximum performance”?...
  4. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans: I am running Windows 10, and I already selected the balanced plan, but now I realize that I need the high performance plan, but the control panel is not allowing me to change it after I have already selected the balanced plan. Is it permanently locked on balanced plan?...
  5. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans: I am running Windows 10, and I already selected the balanced plan, but now I realize that I need the high performance plan, but the control panel is not allowing me to change it after I have already selected the balanced plan. Is it permanently locked on balanced plan?...
  6. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. High Performance Power Plan Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance Power Plan Disappeared: I am using the latest version of Windows 11 and I changed my power plan to "Balanced" just to try it out and when I went back into Control Panel to change it back to "High Performance", it was not there anymore. I tried a lot of suggested fixes that are on the internet but...
  8. balanced plan for power

in Windows 10 Customization
    balanced plan for power: cannot get high performance power plan as option on laptop, what do I do? powercfg change does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/balanced-plan-for-power/b598c38c-df19-4005-93c0-148c12ed713e
  9. autounattend.xml High Performance power plan

in Windows 10 Support
    autounattend.xml High Performance power plan: In previous versions of Windows 10, a default installation would have 3 power plans, and you could simply make a choice. Now only the "Balanced" power plan exists and you have to create whatever plan you want. Using Windows System Image Manager, I created an autounattend.xml...
  10. High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.: What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-performance-power-plan-and-ultimate/6625509a-a16e-4c61-a36f-a7c9a5d7ce5c