Windows 10: Games from g5e.com not downloading

Discus and support Games from g5e.com not downloading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past four days I have been getting a black screen when I try to access games through windows pc from g5e.com platform. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MellowPrism7789, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Games from g5e.com not downloading

For the past four days I have been getting a black screen when I try to access games through windows pc from g5e.com platform. Please help.

:)

MellowPrism7789, Sep 6, 2019

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    G5 in game purchases

Hi Torben,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

If you’re facing an in-game purchase issue, it may be due to the service outage on the game manufacturer’s site. I suggest you to get in touch with the
    g5e support to get this issue resolved.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Games from g5e.com not downloading

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Games from g5e.com not downloading

1. Games from g5e.com not downloading - Similar Threads - Games g5e com

2. Downloading a game from internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading a game from internet: When I download the mahjong game it goes to documents not downloads and then when I open it up it freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-game-from-internet/65972523-0248-47cd-93ec-91326f76dbe0
  3. G5e game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    G5e game: I have been having a problem with the wild west match 3game. I was up to level 32 and game kept shutting off,also paid for gems twice now and did not receive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g5e-game/ffe54f63-65e7-4cbf-bde5-d9d49817a61b
  4. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  5. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  6. how to download a game from xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download a game from xp: does anyone know how to download the games from windows xp I found the bowling game on you tube but i don't if I am supposed to d/l it or not thanks Jerry 155137
  7. ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?: I opened the pre-installed Solitaire (win 10) on my laptop for the first time (for real) and was forwarded directly. the browser with the page "microsoftcasualgames, com" has opened. Is that normal? This has never happened to me in use. submitted by /u/Kirla_ [link]...
  8. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  9. Unable to download games from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download games from store: Im trying to download my gamepass games on another computer but its telling me to update my PC to install the game. I checked and it tells me that my PC is up to date but the store still shows the "Update your PC to play this game" and when I click it, it brings me to aka.ms...
  10. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...